Epilogue: The Fun Facts of PRGMM's Notes!

"Everyone This is the Epilogue for Persona Record Generations Memory's Mirror, now isn't an ordinary Epilogue that would hint on what's next in the series or what happened after, as I did a far share of hinting it out In chapters, but I decided to give a Little treat you see I wrote these fun facts, even before I Started my work on This Story.

I remember staring to Work on the Notes for This story when I was going to crating Magi Arena....Ya, this Fanfiction was already in the works by then....but in notes of course not fully just notes, and when I was decided to do crossovers in this one, I Needed to think on what was gonna add so I made these fun facts and I didn't intend to show them but hey it's fun these are soon to be filled with my insanity.............And a bunch more I add it that makes the 25 Facts you see, I didn't plan to Realase them but I decided you know what F****k it I think I would nice to show These.
and so this is your epilogue of fun facts I hope you enjoy the mayhem because some of these are cringy....maybe!

this will show cut characters who were supposed to appeared and other cut content I came up with first but scraped them, to little info on some quotes, lines and reasons of interactions between each character."

Fun Fact #1:, For Chapters 6 and 7 of Persona Record: Generations Memory's Mirror. and who will join the main cast for the rest of the Chapters Until the end.

Originally The Crossover Characters to Appear Were the 13 Sentinel Aegis Rim Cast, But I Thought for a Second Thinking about the One Problem, The One Problem for this, is what makes the Game iconic the Sentinel, Now the Sentinels are HUGE! and sense I picture some of the scenes were there are gonna be  narrow like areas, and seeing the Sentinels In those areas are a little out of Place.

Now Sense I was using Classic Batman and Robin along Green Hornet and Kato. I was Looking at other Classics, Sense I believe 13 Sentinels was not gonna work, so let's use another Classic along with Batman, Robin, Kato and Green Hornet.

The First was "Back To the Future!", beacuse I just happened to be watching the Classic Trinity with My Parents (Then I edited this Fact), I thought of How Marty Mcfly was Doc Would React to the magical girls and Persona-Users, which looked Pretty good, but here's the Problem.

The Time Traveling DeLorean of Back to the future, is a Big part that Makes Back to the future the way it is,
but I can't think of anything It would be used for in the Fanfiction, so Unfortunately I had to think Again.

but finally I think I have the right one of Chapters 6 and 7, Indiana Jones! again I was watching the Indiana Jones movies with my parents.
the reason I decided on Indiana Jones, is because he really doesn't need an object like the DeLorean or Sentinels, all of that is him.

Plus with Persona being a Spin off of Shin Megami Tensei in the Megami Tensei Series, With the Mythology of Demons an archaeologist like Indiana Jones is Perfect for The Job.
especially a Quote I gave him.

Sense They are Looking for Mirror Shards, A "Mirror Shard" is actually just glass of a mirror so if they Explained this to Indiana Jones of Course he is gonna have to say something like this.

"So You are Asking me to Help you?....Look for a Piece of Glass?"

Fun fact#2: Nozomi was Supposed to Use Arsene and Valkyrie, Valkyrie being her Main Persona, Arsene is sub Persona from her father, Ren Amamiya.

Nozomi Can Also Summon Past Personas Thought sense I am writing this as a Fun fact this might not have been shown and shows that I didn't go through with the Idea all that well.

Edited on May 2nd 2022: I do have two black kittens named Valkyrie and Morgana, but I did not use the Persona Valkyrie beacuse of my cat's name, it was actually a coincidence, as my dad Named her after Valkyrie from the MCU long Story on why, But as a Mini fact I will confirm my cat Morgana is named after Morgana from Persona 5, so that does tie in here maybe if you want to put it that way but she's fluffy unlike Valkyrie and both look like Mr. midnight, Fran's Cat with having yellow eyes and being Black Cats.