Chapter 35: Return To The World From Whence You Came

"The Sunlight Woken Everyone up from there Sleep and a lot of them were confused when finding themselves Moved around and on Futon mattresses too."
"Good morning everyone, said Itward."
It's Morning?, Where did all the futons come from?, Said Ochako."
We're you standing there the whole time while everyone was asleep?, Said Paimon."

"Sort of correct, I was standing here, but I also need sleep too, said Itward."

"Uh ok?, Said Seiya."
In the room that shun was sleeping beside his brother Ikki."
He noticed they were not the only ones sleeping in the Room as Iroha and Ren in a different bed were cuddling each other."
Shun Blushed, "We'll looks like we're not the only ones here?, Said Shun."

"Once everyone was awake they knew this was the time they had to be going back to there Worlds."
Nozomi was looking in a mirror in her room, she seemed a little down."
"Is something wrong Nozomi?, Said Souta."
I'm alright... said Nozomi."
"You must be feeling a little sad that everyone is leaving today, but it's alright, even so they have the Necklaces we made, said Angie."
Right, said Nozomi."

"Everyone came to the Mirror Mansion."
I know you guys have been thinking,
But I would like to you beacuse of the circumstances, your going to have your memories removed of everything that has happened, said Angie."
"OUR MEMORIES REMOVED?!, Yelled Kiki."
Everyone of them?!, Said Fran."
But why didn't you say anything?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Beacuse I thought it was best to bring it up here, everything that has happened has to be removed so time can go back into place that's just how the rules work, said Angie."

"Does Nozomi get to say anything about it?, Said Isabella."
"You have the Necklaces I made, even if you forgot you'll remember somehow right?, Said Nozomi."
"I guess your right, said Robin."
Souta you'll be removing the memories ok, so I want you to go with Nozomi and allowed everyone to return back, said Angie."

"Alright, Nozomi, Everyone we should be going right?, Said Souta."
Everyone Aggred and they try not to argue beacuse they know it had to be done."
"Would they also forget our secret Identities too?, Said Kato."
Of they will, and you'll forget them as Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne too, when I mean your memories of everything that has happened up to this point, would only be a dream too you, said Angie."

"Everyone had to be put back at a place in point in time in order to set everything back in order, Mr. Midnight had to be put back in the cage in the house that belong to Clara and Mia Buhalmet, repeating the moment Nozomi had help Fran defeat the sisters with The Toad."

"So everything has to repeat before I and everyone met Nozomi?, Said Fran."
Yes that's how it has to go in order to make sure everything that has happened is put in the way it was intended to play out, said Souta."

"Fran Looked at Nozomi and Souta."
So This is Goodbye?, I'm going to Miss you Very Much Nozomi, it was fun having you as a Friend even for a little while, said Fran."
I Rather not call it a Goodbye, it would make it sad saying it like that, Besides I know it won't be that way, even if you don't remember, you have a Crystal with you, and maybe you'll remember again someday, said Nozomi."

"Your Right, Well I'm still upset Kitty has to go back In the Cage in order to put everything back to normal, but at least I won't remember having to repeat this moment, said Fran."
Right Goodbye Fran?, Said Nozomi."
Goodbye Nozomi, said Fran."

Fran's Memories are erased by Souta, Fran is Placed down in the Cat Bed where she was with Nozomi when they first met, When Nozomi and Souta left everything went back to normal play they also had to put a Mr. Midnight hat on her head something she had on before Nozomi woke up beside her, Fran Woken up."

"Oh Goodness Where am I?..., What Is this a Hat?, Mr. Midnight oh no your head kitty!, wait? this isn't my kitty this is a just weird hat but something isn't right?, Nozo-?, I can't remember but I felt like I had the most imaginative dream?, anyways I have to find Kitty, Real Kitty, I hope you are here somewhere?, said Fran."