Chapter 7: Saints of Athena & Saints of Magical Girls

"You were lucky I came to Save You said Geist."
Those Bronze Saints didn't see it coming!, Your Illusion attack to Create those pirate ships is incredible master! Said Sea Serpent."
With the Gold Mask in our possession,
They would come to the Island to retrieve it, when they do, you will eliminate them no matter what understand! Said Geist."
The Ghost Saint understood."
Unbeknownst to the Ghost Saints they didn't realize they were Watched by a stowaway, "Bronze Saints? Said Tart."

"At Kito Mansion, Nozomi was Put in a Room with Mr. Midnight, just to stay there while the Brozen Saints we're talking with Saori Kito and Her Butler Tatsumi."
About what had happened on the Ship."
Nozomi do you know what we're gonna do about this? Said Mr. Midnight." They seem friendly? Said Nozomi." You are right, but they think you are a runway, I know you can't tell them that you are From another world besides everything here seems too old style!, Said Shou."
This has to be the 1980s, then said Nozomi." 1980s?, So it isn't 1944? Said Mr. Midnight."

"Looks like it? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi had went to Door of the Room.
And Open it and looked around the Hallway of Mansion."
It was like If it was the Phantomhive mansion, that Ciel told her about it."
So she Started to wondering around."
She heard voices talking to each other."
As she looks though a crack she
Saw the Bronze Saints and Saori Talking to each other."
Though she couldn't understand what they were talking about beacuse she didn't want them to find out she was watching them."

"Nozomi went to go back wondering around." During this she sees outside the window, a boy with Brown Hair and looked to be about the same age as he run into a Hedge maze."
So she decided to follow him and find out who he was she felt she had to know."
After finding a way too the Back of Mansion, she head to the Hedge maze."
With the Bronze Saints, Seiya, Shiryu, Shun and Hyoga go Into the room where Nozomi should have been but she wasn't there which did cause them to worry."
Where she go!? Said Shun."
Did someone forget the lock the door so she wouldn't Wonder off? Said Hyoga."

"Nozomi left her Randoseru in that room." And Mr. Midnight was on the bed, Shiryu went up to Mr. Midnight and Pets him see Mr. Midnight didn't become hostile with them as he was one ship when protecting Nozomi."
Maybe we should find out about her she left her Backpack here? Said Seiya."
She might come back for that but we should still look for her said Shiryu."
Shun and Hyoga went to Go find Nozomi."

"As Seiya Opened the Randoseru."
He found the stuff she was carrying."
The Hand mirror with only one glass shard being the mirror shard she collected in Fran's World."
The Small Black Box too, but there also a School Uniform neatly in the Randoseru, something Nozomi may have not noticed before."
There was also a tag on the flap of the Randoseru showing it belong too."

"Nozomi Tamaki, Grade 4, Saint Lilliana Academy Kamihama City Japan, 2029-
"Nozomi Tamaki? So that's her name? Said Shiryu."
It seems she's in the 4th grade?, At a School called Saint Lilliana Academy?,
I don't think I've Heard of a school by that name let alone a Place call "Kamihama", and why does this say 2029 in the Year shouldn't it be 1986? Said Seiya."
You are right I think we should ask her about it, but she may not answer it seems she may know something else then telling us she is a Runway? Said Shiryu." I Aggre with you Shiryu Said Seiya."

"Nozomi goes in the Hedge maze."
She looked around trying to find the boy she saw though the Window."
After coming into the Middle of the Maze she finally meets up with the Boy." Hi? Said Nozomi."
You're Nozomi Tamaki Aren't you? Said The Boy." Yes? Said Nozomi."
You need to stop said The Boy."
Stop? Said Nozomi."
Don't go after the Mirror shards! Said The Boy."
But I need them to find my parents, at least find my mother? Said Nozomi."
Is that really what you want to do, even if you get tricked or risk your life?, Said The Boy." I guess? Said Nozomi."