Chapter 14: The Six Shard With Magical Girls Without Soul Gems

"MEGABYOGEN!"

"Wha-, WHAT IS THAT?!, Said Ray."
A Giant?! Said Norman."

"There was a Flower Megabyogen, That toppled High above trees, it sprayed something Red over trees and Ground causing the Planet life and Flowers to wither."
Nozomi's Group was more near the Megabyogen."
A It's Foot was about to Crush them if they didn't move in time."

"Hey guys we better start moving! Or that thing whatever it is, will crush us! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Nozomi! Said Souta."
Nozomi couldn't move she had this fear came over."
Nozomi! Run! Said Fran."
Fran!, Your making her afraid! Said Alice." I'm What?! Said Fran."
Eventually Phoenix Ikki was the one who had gotten Nozomi out of the way."

"Isabella, Robin and Kato, help get Ren up and they try to get away from the Flower Megabyogen."
Huh what's this? Said Daruizen."
Daruizen one was the General of Byogens, had saw Nozomi's Group run away from the Flower Megabyogen."
Heh?, Do those humans really think they can just run away, that's boring? Said Daruizen."

"Alice!, Why are you saying that I am making her afraid?! Said Fran."
Haven't you not noticed the Bracelet on your arm?, Those monsters you fight!, They seem to give bracelets to the one who defeats them!, And apparently sometimes the gems on them can React to Nozomi's Emotions, said Alice."

"Reacting to Nozomi's Emotions?, I haven't even thought of that?, How do you know this? Said Souta."
Honestly I really don't know, I am just wondering about it, I just thought you guys have noticed the Bracelets? Said Alice."
Bracelets?, So they are controlling Your emotions?, Said Shou."
Looks like it? So that's why I've been experiencing this feelings what are they really?, Said Nozomi."
You don't understand how Emotions Work Nozomi?, Said Phoenix Ikki."

"No I don't people always said I had an Emotionless Heart, I never understood what Emotions we're but knew what they were but I couldn't feel them, I couldn't cry like everyone else? Said Nozomi."
Uh I see, well Should we really be talking about while we are running?! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Then they heard a voice call out, a Cheer on."
Come on Fontaine! Let's do this! Said Cure Sparkle."
Alright, Pegitan! Said Cure Fontaine."
Right-Pe! Said Pegitan."
Puni Shield! Said Nyatoran."

"Cure Fontaine and Cure Sparkle Made Puni Shields to Block the attacks by the Flower Megabyogen."
Alright Earth nows your turn use the Cure Scan with your Harp-Rabi! Said Rabirin."
Right, Cure Scan! Said Cure Earth."
Earth was able to find where the Flower Element was in the Chest of the Megabyogen."
It's in his Chest! You need to use "Healing Flower"! Said Cure Earth."

"Right! Element Charge! Said Cure Grace."
Kyun! Kyun! Kyun! Said Healing Stick,
As Cure Grace Pressed it Three times.

"

Healing Gauge Rising! Said Rabirin and Cure Grace."
Pretty Cure Healing Flower! Said Cure Grace."
Healing Goodbye? Said Megabyogen."
The Flower Megabyogen Disappeared,
Thank you so much Pretty Cure, please take this healing energy for the princess, said the Flower Element."
The Flower Element used it's power to fill up Cure Grace Element Bottle.
After everyone untransformed.
Nodoka Hanadera put the Bottle on Latte's collar and it Heal her.
Arf! Said Latte."

"She's back to normal! Said Hinata."
That's good to see said Chiyu."
Oh Latte? Said Nodoka."
Latte licks Nodoka's Face."
Asumi Smiles though the Smile turned into curiosity when she felt like she was being watched."