Chapter 5: The Sewed Up Twins & The Skeleton Friend

(Warning Fran Bow is a Horror Game, this part may be a little or a lot dark then Suspected)

"Nozomi?, Nozomi please wake up are you alright!?, Said Shou."
Hello there, wake up? Said a Girl."
Nozomi Opened her Eyes."
She looked up and saw a girl looking at her, she realized it was the girl Mr. Rat mentioned."
Hey are you alright? Said The Girl."
Who are you? Said Nozomi."
My name is Fran Bow Dagenhart, but you can Call me Fran said Fran."
Fran?, My name is Nozomi, Nozomi Tamaki said Nozomi."

"How did you found yourself here?, Are you looking for someone, I am looking for my Kitty, I hope he's here somewhere! Said Fran."
I am, I happened to be looking for someone too, though I can't find them either? Said Nozomi."
Then let's look together, maybe we can talk to each other while we are looking to where we are first said Fran."
Ok? Said Nozomi."
She looked around what looked like to be a kitchen with Fran."

"The tile floors were all Hot Pink and Light Pink, expect for 7 black tiles Layed out to the Left, there was a Basket of Wood, and some normal kitchen utensils there a blue counter,
Stove, and there was a Self with some stuff on it on the top there was a Skull."
Oh look there's a Skull on top of that Shelf, I know it's a bit morbid but doesn't it make you think about Ryuji's codename Nozomi?, Said Shou."
Yes it does? Said Nozomi, she said it in a low voice in order for Fran to not hear and think she was werid."

"The Wallpaper was Yellow, and striped with Dark Yellow."
There was a picture on a wall of Two girls holding a Black Cat, the girl on the left had a Pink bow and the Girl on the Right had a Blue bow."
Fran then Called over to Nozomi after Finding the Note."
Hey Nozomi look at this Note with me, said Fran." Nozomi looked at the Note with Fran and the Note Read:

Welcome home beautiful kittens!, We hope you like your new bed. Be nice and eat your food.
Love, Clara and Mia ♥

"Clara and Mia?, Oh one is Named Mia?, Didn't Ciel mentioned someone named Mia, maybe this "Mia" is a different Mia though?, Said Shou."

"There was Raw Meat in a Food bowl near the Bed."
I wonder who Clara and Mia are? Said Fran." Maybe will meet them, the could know something about your Kitty and my friends? Said Nozomi."
I Aggre let's keep looking? Said Fran."
Nozomi and Fran looked around and Fran finds a Knife on the Shelf and takes it."
This Sharpy Shiny Knife can be good for us? Said Fran."
Fran put the Knife in her purse."
If they're in there easily, without like poking out her Purse was small too which would be odd but Nozomi didn't mind it."

"Fran Also took some Baking Soda that was Also from the shelf and put it in her Purse."
Fran when you Called me to look at the note you found from Clara and Mia I found this picture of two girls with a Black Cat, do you think these could be the girls or is this cat-? Said Nozomi."
Oh that's Mr. Midnight my cat, but those girls they took my Kitty I don't like to be selfish but this is MY kitten! Said Fran."

"Then maybe Mr. Midnight your Kitten is in this House? Said Nozomi."
Looks like it let's go into the next room said Fran."
In the Next Room there was another blue counter but with a sink."
There was a Pink stool, some flowers on a yellow table there also seem to be a Box of Marches that Fran took too and put it in her Purse."
She seem to be collecting stuff as she went stuff that may be use to her and Nozomi If they stick together while they were in the Mysterious house."

"On another shelf Fran also took some Salt and Pepper, and a Seed in a Small drawer."
Nozomi looked at the Flowers."
This Flowers Look Pretty but werid? Said Nozomi."
And they don't smell?...they must be plastic flower then said Fran."
Then Fran and Nozomi hear a grunt like sound from the other room."
This scared Fran a bit but not Nozomi,
Both Filled with curiosity went to investigate."
There were two chairs, Pink chairs with a flower design, in one of the Chairs Ciel Phantomhive was sitting in."