Chapter 15: Cures Can Fight Too!

"At Sawaizumi Inn, They had Ren Lay down on one of the Futons In a Room"
With Rabirin accidentally Reaveling Everything The Pretty Cures had no choice but to Reveal about Pretty Cure,
They also this with learning of Nozomi and the others coming from others worlds."
And Believing they Could Trust them, of Rabirin didn't agree with the idea, but sense being the one who sort of put out "Cat out of the Beg" she had no choice but to Reluctantly comply with the others Healing Animals and Pretty Cure."

"So you are Pretty Cure Which are Basically Girls with Superpowers and there be Pretty Cures around for Generations that become "Legendary Pretty Cure"? Said Kato."
Basically as the Legend in the Healing Garden goes-Nya said Nyatoran."
However We don't know how many pretty cure exist-Rabi said Rabirin."

"Like About Magical Girls? Said Tart."
Magical Girls? Said Asumi."
Yes you're a type of Magical Girl you call "Pretty Cure", I am a Magical Girl and so is Nozomi, you see I am actually Joan of Arc, said Tart."
Joan of Arc...... REALLY! Said Hinata."
It's hard to explain said Tart."
Yeah and they have been explaining it a lot as of now said Alice."

"I see then? Said Asumi."
They decided to explain about the Healing Garden and who was the monster they had witness."
The Healing Garden is a paradise where mythical creatures, Healing Animals lives like us, we help heal Earth-Rabi said Rabirin."

"You me here? Said Pegasus Seiya Pointing at Asumi."
Me? Said Asumi."
Uh, No no that's Wrong Asumi is named Cure Earth but Where talking about Planet Earth, I am making myself clear?, Also why does Your helmet looks like a house head-Nya said Nyatoran."
Oh sorry well I am the Pegasus Saint who Protects Athena, and my Constellation is the Pegasus, but I'll explain it later, what was that monster calling out Megabyogen? Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Well Unfortunately, King Byogen and the Byogens invaded the world so now most of the area has been infected, leaving most inhabitants injured or sick as a result of it-Pe said Pegitan."

"They are the ones who Created the Megabyogens! And that are try to infect earth now, that's why you may have saw that Red Stuff that it was spreading around and making the Plants die as a result, as Pretty Cure we transform with our Healing animals to protect Earth and save the Healing Garden said Chiyu."

"Latte here is the Princess of The Healing Garden said Nodoka."
A Princess Dog? That's cute said Andromeda Shun."
Arf said Latte."
Latte can't speak like the others, she's only a baby but there is a stethoscope which helps you talk the the Elements and speak with Latte said Hinata."

"That's interesting? Said Robin."
So what brought you too our world? Said Asumi."
We're looking for Mirror Shards and they are not normal shards of glass they have magic powers inside and they been scattered across other Worlds, we have to collect them and put them into this Hand mirror that Nozomi has in her Randoseru said Souta."

"Souta Explain the Reason for Looking for the Mirror Shards."
How Souta believes it would bring him back his memories, and Save Nozomi from an Angel Called the "Angel of Massacre".
Angel of Massacre-Rabi? Said Rabirin."
It's something I don't think we should bring up, but you understand do you? Said Ciel."
It sounds very horrible that all of you are devoting yourselves and risking yourselves to protect Nozomi.....I understand what you are doing and I want to respect that said Nodoka."

"I think we should help them, there is a reason why you are doing it and want to respect that said Nodoka."
Nodoka? Said Hinata."
Well even if I know it feels bad I think I'd want to go it too said Chiyu."
Yeah let's all help you guys out for
Realzies! Said Hinata."
Asumi what do you think? Said Nodoka."
Asumi thought for a moment."
Ok then I'll help too right Latte? Said Asumi." Arf! Said Latte."