Chapter 18: The Eighth Shard In Impact

"During a Misunderstanding, Nozomi is Taken in By Barbara The Deaconess of The Mondstadt Cathedral."
Who believes she was a lost child who was Found Unconscious Near the Woodlands of Mondstadt."

"Nozomi had Woken up in a Bed in a Small Room."
Her Randoseru by her side untouched."
Souta? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi looked around she couldn't find anyone or where she was."
She Gotten out of the Bed."
Shou are you awake do you know where we are? Said Nozomi."
Well, while you were unconscious, I saw there Two Knights and a Girl they called Deaconess Barbara, and they said about a Mondstadt Cathedral,
This must be Inside of the Place of it I guess?,
Said Shou."

"Do you think the others know where we are? Said Nozomi."
I think so, I could have sworn I saw Robin and Izuku, But I don't know why they didn't do anything, but I am hoping they'll get to the others and inform of the Situation, hopefully?, Said Shou."
Don't worry they are Both Heros, we can Trust them said Nozomi."
Yeah I know that, but I just hope they aren't mistaken for something bad, mainly Robin sense he been wearing a mask I don't want anything confusing he's a bad guy or something?, Said Shou."

"I sure it wouldn't be a Big deal hopefully, but right now we should forcus on ourselves? Said Nozomi."
"Then The Door to the and woman with Red hair and a Serious Nun outfit came into the Room."
So you're the Little girl that Barbara Found In the woods? Said The Red Nun."
Nozomi looked at the Red Nun and it made her Think of Margaret with her Serious Attitude and stature."
Margaret? Said Nozomi."

"With The Others They were in the Area Called the Whispering Woods."
As the others started to Wake up to find where they all were at now."
Ochako Uraraka also Woken up as Well."
Huh what's going on?, Where's Deku?! Said Ochako."
Seiya?, Seiya wake up? Said Andromeda Shun."
Ugh did it happen again? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Hey don't worry I am sure your friend is somewhere, though I Don't know where Boy Wonder-San is? Said Kato."

"Over here! Said Robin."
Deku oh thank goodness said Ochako."
Where the Heck were you two! Said Ciel."
Well that's sort of a Problem but it's Nozomi said Izuku."
Nozomi?!, Where she is! Said Souta."
Well you see this is what happened said Robin."
Robin told what happened.
I was gonna go try and stop them but Izuku stopped me, and told me that I shouldn't beacuse I am still Dressed as Robin and that I might get considered as a "Bandit" said Robin."

"Hm seems you know how it feels when me and my boss are confused as Criminals? Said Kato."
This has nothing to do with That! Said Robin getting mad."
Ok then, so they took Nozomi.....well at least she didn't Wonder off this time but we should consider looking for her? Said Amanozako."
But wait Deku hey couldn't you have done it instead of him? Said Ochako."

"Oh? Now that you think of it........I guess I wasn't thinking? Said Izuku scratching his head and making a nervous laugh."
Robin Slapped his Face."
Why didn't I think of the Same thing?,
Said Robin."
Did you guys where they were going? Said Phoenix Ikki."
Well no but they said something about a "Mondstadt Cathedral" and this girl was with them who they called "Deaconess Barbara" said Robin."

"We may have to ask around to see if anyone knows about the Mondstadt Cathedral or this Deaconess Barbara to Find my Daughter at any cost said Ren."
Ren as a Point, we should get to that Though we may have a Problem at the Moment said Alice."
A Problem? What is it? Said Emma."

"With Both Robin and Kato's Costumes as the others Aggred from what Izuku Midoriya had said Earlier There Masks may show them as "Bandits" or "Criminals" though they couldn't really change out of the costumes, Alice comes up with a solution."

"You Must Take off Your Masks, said Alice."
TAKE OFF OUR MASKS?! Said Robin and Kato."
though both of agreed about taking off the Mask they Protested the idea as not a good one."
What That's Not Happening! said Robin."
Unfortunately Boy Wonder is Right, We are not allowed to do that!, Said Kato."
"Well it's really the only Option at the Moment, said Alice."