Chapter 23: Cut off Vs Sho

"So this is where the Last Mirror Shard is?, Said Zuko."
Looks like it....and I don't really much like the look of this place, said Aiko."
They looked Beyond an Abandoned Feel to the place.
There are three sections of ruined walls, the largest being along a south west corner, and then the other two ruined walls in the north east corner to the north west corner of the Place."

"A small worn out shack was near the center, on the east of the place."
There are Shipping Containers too."
"Holy oddities, This looks like an Old Factory of Small kind?, Said Robin."
"Yeah and Burned Down one at that, until nothing reminds of it, Said Rika."

"It looks like no one is here?, Said Batman."
I wonder what happened to all of Them?... because usually went entering another world, we usually meet someone who lives in this world, said Fran."
I don't think anyone lives here, that would be crazy in a place like this said Pegasus Seiya."

"I guess your right Winged Boy?, Said Minazuki."
Huh?, It's you!, You were attacking Nozomi and Souta at the Stadium In my world!, Said Izuku."
"That's right and I believe some of your friends don't know who I'm so let me introduce myself, the name is Sho Minazuki, a pleasure to meet you all, said Minazuki."
Sho Minazuki?, Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Yes that's right, I'm a Persona-User, isn't that right Narukami, said Minazuki."
He was looked at Aiko."
"Yeah right....and your someone I want to kill... Right now!, Said Aiko."

"Oh really, wouldn't it be better if we done this, fair and square, without your friends Metalling with us of course?...How about somewhere else then this, said Minazuki."
"Aiko your not gonna fight him!, Said Naomi."
I don't remember have a Choice, that guy hurt my father!, Said Aiko."
Your Father?, Said Katara."

"Good I think we can make this exciting, but first let's play a little game of Hunter and Survivor this is what this place was used for, so let's use it wisely, said Minazuki."

"Hold it!, We didn't accept to playing any Games with you!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Yeah, he's right! We're not here to play Games! Said Sokka."
Well how about I say that mirror shard Is that reward, you beat the game and you'll have it, of course without dying to be processed, said Minazuki."
Fine what is this game?, Said Aiko."

"Simple, you try and escape this Place there are two exits on each side you can escape from which, but with being oldy here, you got to find Typewriter that unlock certain ciphers to unlock those gates, though you'll have to make sure you're Aren't Capsured by the Hunters, said Minazuki."

"The Hunters?, Said Toph."
Yes Hunters they may try and kill you,
Or tie you up Until your launch to the Sky like rockets, or plummet into the ground, said Minazuki."
"Ok then..... We'll just have to Beat These Hunter's Up then!, Said Bakugo."

"Though to make it fair two of you can't play!, Said Minazuki."
"What do you mean?, Said Alice."
"Aiko Narukami and Nozomi Tamaki, will be playing personal game with me!, Said Minazuki."
Minazuki snapped his fingers and a portal open up beneath Aiko and Nozomi."
Some others who try to save them from falling Into the portal were caught up in it too before disappearing."
AIKO!, Yelled Noami."

(Previously Before the Events)

"Ok, so we have to go to the next world and get the Mirror Shard, with it may not only help us find Iroha but it may something that will help you get back to where you all belong, said Mitsuru."

"Sounds Reasonable, Said Aries Mu."
And I think it's best if Nozomi leads too, she is in charge of this and this should be good for her, said Ren."
"I understand I won't disappoint anyone!, Said Nozomi."
Don't worry about it Nozomi, even if you do disappoint, we won't be mad at you, said Aang."
I Aggre, just be yourself and great leader will help you learn in future, said Aether."
Leader Nozomi!, Said Paimon."
Right!, Said Amanozako."