Short Story 3: New Beginnings

"Alright 3....2...1 Let's Go! Said Rise."
Rise was practicing for a performance coming up soon that the auditorium she was at, she was with idol friends Sayuki Fumino and Kanami Mashita, along with the rest of Kanami's Group, as they were practicing they were trying to do some new moves and such which cause sort of an "Accident" on stage."

"Rise had stepped on a wire of her microphone and then tripped falling off the Stage as it wrapped around her leg."
Whoa! Argh?!, Said Rise."
Rise?!, Said Sayuki and Kanami."
Oh Dear Heavens!, Risette are you alright?, Said Sumomo Ujima."
Ugh?.....Sort of ow!, Said Rise."

"They Helped Rise up and it Turned out Rise had sprained her leg, which was not a go side as the Concert they were gonna perform was only one week away."
In Inaba at the Dorjima Residence, Aiko woken up in her room to her alarm clock."
She had a pink bed that was filled with cute stuff but the rest of the room was basic as it Used to been the Guest Room used by her father when he was in high school."
Aiko get out of bed and goes to the Closet to put on her Uniform for school, she spots her white cloak, on the bottom inside the Closet."

"It feel off again, must have been from the Minor Earthquake last night, at least nothing else fall over, said Aiko."
She picked it up and placed it back where it should be making sure it was hidden behind the Clothes in her closet so no one can see it or notice it as Even if it's a Cloak, it's still something that can identify her secret alias she has been using to jump around getting ready to face the Shadows someday like her father."

"Aiko grabs a case from the closet and Opens it with her left hand, as she didn't had her right arm on just yet."

"Two arms are inside both for the right side, a Robot mechanical arm, that Aiko calls "Metis's Arm" as it used to belong to Metis until it was modified for Aiko."
And a Wooden White Doll arm used for school and that it was more Safer then the Metis Arm, Aiko used this arm on a daily basis when she was at school or hanging elsewhere, she placed the arm on her right side making a click sound that it was was now attached, she test it for senses so she can move once all of that was a go, she put her coat on from her uniform and had downstairs to Nanako and her father."

"Good morning Dad, Going Morning Nana, said Aiko."
Good morning Your in a happy mood, said Yu."
Yeah I am, said Aiko."
She sat that the Table with Yu and Nanako came with Omelets and Bacon she cooked up."
Here we got I made my dad's favorite omelets and Bacon, oh no not again said Nanako."
The Omelets we're partly Burnet a little."
It's ok Nana, the burn part is ok, said Aiko." No!, The Burnt parts are bad, they can make you sick, back me up Big bro, you know that remember, said Nanako."

"Uh oh yeah.... it's ok that's don't eat a lot, hey didn't Dorjima liked Burned part?, Said Yu."
Nanako Sighs, "Yeah I guess your right, said Nanako."
Nanako looks over of her photo of Dorjima, she's misses him everyday, but he's in heaven with mom now and soon she'll join them when she's older now She'll do what she can to protect the loving household in Inaba."

"Dad...., he was very worried about you Big bro when you were in that Coma, I just feel sad that he wasn't able to see you wake you.....said Nanako."
She Snead a Tear."
Hey it's ok I'm sure it would be alright, said Yu."
Yeah he's very proud of you Nana, remember you always smile beacuse that's what Great-uncle Ryotaro would want, said Aiko."
Yeah I guess your right, now you better eat up, or your gonna be late for school! said Nanako."
Yeah don't be late, said Yu."
Right, said Aiko."
She happily eats that Omelet and Bacon, and once she is done she grabs her school bag and goes to school."

"Have you heard."
Yeah I have heard it million times, someone's saying the White Angel lives in Inaba!
Yeah but did you know, that even if you can see what's under her cape someone said it looked like the Yasogami Uniform!, Like she attends this school!"