Chapter 113 - Breaches in the Walls

As part of the defenses of the hospital slowly crumbled causing a breach on its walls, Commander-in-Chief Bran ordered his soldiers to enter and neutralize the targets.

"Kill them!" he shouted.

Quickly one of the brave soldiers tried to get in, but before she could get in, she was shot by a powerful magic attack. That soldier looked at the gaping hole in her stomach and turned around. She saw the woman with platinum hair's finger pointing at her. That finger has white steam coming out of it. It was Aurora who killed her.

"Anyone next?" Mrs. Rathavit threatened. Despite fighting several high-ranking officers herself, she still managed to sneak an attack.

"Take them down!" Commander Bran blurted out that saliva came out flying from his mouth. His face was tinged with red from his fuming anger.

With that, the attack against Mrs. Rathavit continued. This time it was more intensified. Not only with her but with Master Khang and Tin's father, Tri, as well. Commander Bran wanted to prevent, at least, the three of them from creating more interruptions. By doing so, the soldiers could have an easier time infiltrating the hospital and accomplishing the mission.

Now that Tri, Mrs. Rathavit, and Master Khang were occupied with fighting Commander Bran and the other higher officials, they were unable to prevent the soldiers from going in. Although they managed to keep the high-level soldiers busy, the number of low-level soldiers going inside the hospital was still a good amount. They were not sure if the people inside would be able to hold out that long. With the amount of manpower of the U.N. Peacekeepers, they could only hope for a miracle. They hope that Can or Tin would wake up already to help them out. If not, then they would be doomed.

"They're coming...," Ley whispered as her lips quivered. Her heart rate rose fast like horses wildly galloping in the field. Her body trembled as there was a very tight feeling in her stomach. She looked at everyone who was standing firmly in a defensive position waiting for the enemies to come. Beads of sweat were forming on their foreheads. Their bodies were tense as their heads move around looking for the incoming enemies. She knew that everyone in that room must be nervous as well, but they try not to show it unlike her.

Looking down at her shaking right hand, with her left hand, she gripped it to attempt to stop it from further trembling. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It was then she began to summon her strongest contracted beasts as well as those that would be able to provide the others with great support.

"We have to get to that breach and barricade it! We have to prevent them from going inside as much as possible," Ae said.

"We're going to head there first," Bacsojin said firmly while holding her spear with the sharp point painted in emerald green. Everyone could feel the strong pressure from the spear itself but at the same time, it was calming to look at. If one gets close to it, one would feel some kind of fresh breeze that seemed to come from the top of a forested mountain. The scene from that mountain was great scenery to behold. It was alluring. It was tempting. Everyone seemed to be in a trance.

"Don't look at it. You'll fall in a trance," Basojin said as she hit the floor with the handle of the spear causing a crack on the tiles. Kengkla, Techno, Ae, Cha Aim, Earth, and Ley immediately looked away.

In contrast, Basojin's partner, Xu Xian, pulled out a blood-red sword. Of course, since humans were naturally curious the team wanted to take a look. Similarly, just like with Bacsojin's spear, they could feel the strong pressure coming from the sword. Unlike her spear though, when they looked at it, they immediately had to look away. They thought that they were being dragged by dead people in a river of blood and death where they were unable to get out. It was frightening.