Chapter 70 - Resurrection

[Unedited]

The triplets died within less than a minute. Their one hundred years' worth of cultivation to become tier 5 was ended completely within seconds.

The other apostles were shocked at the instant death of their comrades but they remained composed and careful. Even though they were unable to hear what one of the triplets said, it was clear that Tin was above Tier 5. Exactly how powerful he was? They had no idea, but they cannot let this person escape or else he might become a thorn to their plans.

Tryde looked at Joyde while she took out her second sword from its sheath. She was preparing for an all-out attack to end the battle as soon as possible. Joyde understood her and quickly started casting multiple supportive spells.

(A/N: Joyde

(A/N: Joyde.)

(A/N: Tryde

(A/N: Tryde.)

"Speed Increase. Strength Increase. Magic Reflect. Health Up. Shield Barrier. Absorb Energy. Life Steal. Increase Armor. Weapon Accuracy Increase..."

After casting successive supportive spells, he went on to cast debuff skills on Tin.

"Curse. Break. Blind. Bleed. Bind Feet. Slow. Low Health. Low Defense. Low Power. Freeze. Stun...... "

When Joyde finished casting all the necessary spells, he was quite confident about his team being able to defeat Tin. With a mixture of higher tier debuff and support spells, their strength would be multiplied. Tin's power should be weakened significantly where it would be easy to defeat him.

Tryde felt the power within her increase. She felt amazing and confident. It was as if she could defeat anyone with one swing of her sword. Since the support spells cast on her have a time limit, she had to make a move. So without wasting any more time, Tryde dashed towards Tin with her two legendary swords on both of her hands. As soon as she stepped forward, the ground behind her cracked. There was a powerful blow of violent wind left behind as she moved. She has such a terrifying pressure and power compared to before that made Prince Axel shiver as he fell unconscious on the ground.