Chapter 23 - Celestial Flower

As Tin's car was about to enter the gate of his luxurious mansion, Can's eyes and mouth immediately widened from the view of the elegant and enormous building.

"Th-this is where you live?" Can stuttered due to his amazement as he checked out the surrounding area of Tin's place. It was so huge that Can would think that if Tin had a dog, its room would probably bigger than Can's house! He cursed at Tin in secret for being filthy rich and making him feel bad for being poor!

"We are here, Cantaloupe," Tin said to the little beast summoner who seemed to be mumbling to himself.

When he heard the name 'Cantaloupe,' Can who was already a little displeased at Tin made a frowned face. Tin only gave him a slight smile as he pulled the keys out from the keyhole of his car as if he did not see Can's reaction. He knew how Can hated it when someone calls him 'Cantaloupe' but he could not help it since it is fun to tease him. The more that Can tells him to stop calling him by that name, the more that Tin wants to tease him.

"I was trying to get your attention earlier, but you seemed to be in deep thoughts, so I had no choice but to say Cantaloupe," Tin continued as he opened the door of his car.

Can's mouth twitched. So in the end, it was his fault that he was teased! He pouted as he got out of the Tin's car.

As they approached Tin's mansion, there is a lovely garden that is home to different beautiful and lovely flowers surrounding the building. They were fully blooming as different insects happily gather around them. These flowers were still being maintained by the old gardener of Tin's family.

This garden was actually built by Tin's grandfather and would usually tend to them regularly. Shortly after his death, the old gardener who was his friend took the responsibility to maintain them.

As the two passed by the garden, the fragrance of the flowers flowed through the air. The fragrance, according to the old gardener, could calm people's hearts and keep one's mind in peace. It must be true since Can, who was frowning and pouting earlier, seemed to have calmed down. His mind has forgotten Tin's actions earlier as he admired the flowers around them.

While the two were walking, Can who seemed to be absorbed by the garden's beauty was stopped when Tin held a mysterious blue flower in front of him.

"What is it?" Can asked curiously.

"It's the Celestial flower. It will help restore a person's spiritual energy and gradually increase your level. I want you to have it," Tin said indifferently.

 I want you to have it," Tin said indifferently

"Are you sure? " Can continued. He has heard several flowers that have different properties that could help an individual in some ways, but this is the first time he heard about the Celestial flower.

"Hmm," Tin nodded with a quick smile as he looked into Can's eyes which made the latter blush a bit.

"I have a lot of them in the garden. It would be wasteful if I don't use them in some way other than for decoration," Tin continued.