Chapter 4 -Tin's Sly Plan Part 1

Inside the Elemental Fusion class where it was usually quiet, there were constant murmurs and chattering by the students.

"Have you heard? The Diverse Spirit Clan's youngest son went missing. Apparently he got involved in a dangerous business and messed up," whispered by a male student who was wearing a glasses as his group of friends sat in the back of the classroom.

"Didn't the news say it was some cult?" curiously said by another as he whispered since he was too afraid to be heard by a certain someone.

"I'm not sure, but apparently Pete and that person are friends since both of his family and the D.S.C head family are close," the student with a glasses said as he scratched his chin.

"That must've been awful," a female student with a pigtail hairstyle sadly uttered as she looked at Pete who was full of sorrow and was seating in the very front seats with Tin.

"If only I could do something to make him feel better.....It's just that the ice prince is sitting next to him," she continued as she dejectedly sighed.

"Don't you think there is something odd about the atmosphere between the two though?" asked by another female student who has a red hair.

The group of friends simultaneously looked towards the direction of Tin and Pete. They did notice something was different.

"Weird. I never saw the ice prince this.....caring and close towards Pete before," the student with glasses said as he scratched the back of his head.

"That's true but don't you think it's great? The ice prince might not actually be the person who we think he is. He might be cold on the outside but he is actually a very nice person inside!" the  girl with the pigtail said as she gasped after her own realization.

"OH MY GEE, I know right! I mean look at them, they look so intimate. Look at how our Tin caress the back of our Pete. Look at his expression too! He has this sincere comforting attitude towards him, " the girl with the red hair said as she clapped her hands with inaudible sounds.

As the group of friends admired the scenery between the two, the ice prince suddenly looked towards their direction with piercing cold gaze as if he heard their entire conversation. The gaze that they received was enough for them to shake and cower in fear. At that very moment, they disbanded and went to their respective seats quietly.

After disrupting the noisy group, Tin went back at comforting Pete. 

According to his father, the disappearance of the member of the D.S.C. had something to do with B.S.G. He believed that this might be related to the person who exposed their plans to their enemies. Although this might be the case, the entire D.S.C would still be under surveillance.  Even though his father was still investigating the situation, Tin had his own theories about the incident. For now, he would let things unfold on their own. 

If there was one thing that Tin was certain, it was that this incident provided him the perfect opportunity to slowly take Pete away from Ae. He believed that it was easier to break a strong bond when someone in the relationship was vulnerable. In addition, Ae's absence due to the upcoming Beast Summoning Guild Competition was a bonus for him. Right now, he has to show that he is more reliable than Pete's boyfriend who is unworthy piece of trash. He was quite satisfied inside although something feels missing. He doesn't know what it was but he didn't let it bother him with his plan to save Pete.

Pete was trying to stay strong. He was suppressing his emotions and the urge to cry as to not further worry everyone and not to interrupt the class.  He couldn't believe that one of his close friends was missing. He didn't want to think that bad things might befall him but he just couldn't help it.