Chapter 51 - Who Did It?

[Present time - 1 year and 7 months after Tin entered his ancestors' dimension]

The world was entering a chaotic phase. The cult, the Worshippers of the New World, had gained so much power and expanded in such a short time that it stood at the same level as B.S.G and E.A. Such unexpected growth of the power of such cult had caused E.A and B.S.G to become worried. The two groups sent elite operatives to investigate who was behind the cult and the true purpose of its existence, but they all failed. The cult was too secretive.

As the two groups cooperated to prevent the continuous rise of the cult, their plans to do so would always fail. The cultists were always a step ahead of them. Somehow the cultists would be able to counter their plans easily.

The more that E.A and B.S.G provoked these cultists, the more that the cult gained followers. It got to a point where the allies of both E.A and B.S.G also started joining this cult, which further weakened both groups. Thankfully, the battle between the Worshippers of the New World and the two groups did not escalate to an all-out war. It was mostly provocation and small fights between them.

As time passed by, after a series of failed attempts to subdue the cultists, both E.A and B.S.G started turning on each other. The two groups believed that there were spies amongst them. Due to accusing and blaming of one another, the once strong bond between E.A and B.S.G weakened significantly. In the end, their cooperation stopped and they became hostile to one another.

Now, the old hatred that began from the ancient times has once again appeared between E.A and B.S.G. With the addition of the growing power of the Worshippers of the New World, the tension could only continue to intensify. Only time could tell when a large scale confrontation between the three major factions would erupt and plunge the world into chaos.

"Father, the auction is about to begin! If we don't hurry up, we might miss the opportunity to grab wonderful rare treasures!" Trump sounded irritated while talking to his father on the phone.

Today is the launch of the most important and exclusive auctioning event of the year. In this event, all of the rarest items were gathered in one place to be auctioned. Because the items presented in the event have the rarities starting from Rare up to Mythic, only those with power and money could attend. These kinds of people, who could only come from the top elite part of society, were given a special invitation to get in.

"I can't go. I have an important meeting to attend. I'll let you handle it," Trump's father said in a serious manner as he ended the phone call in a hurry.

"You should've said that sooner you old fart!" Trump screamed at his phone.

Trump was in his luxurious room looking at the reflection of himself in the huge mirror to admire himself.

Adjusting his tie, he said arrogantly, "I look so handsome in this black suit, hehe. The ladies would surely fall in love with me when they see me."

While he was busy admiring himself in the mirror, he did not notice three people that showed up in his room. The leader of the group, who was wearing a beautiful and flashy red suit, was sitting down in one of the chairs while the other two was standing behind him.

When Trump turned his head, he saw the three figures. All of a sudden he felt a chill in his body. For the elite guards that his father recruited and for him not to detect their presence could only mean one thing. Their power was above Rainbow Grade Tier 1.

(A/N: Refer to Index about Grade and Levels.)

The first thing that he looked at was the two people who were wearing straw hats and a combination of white and black colored monk robes. The two were looking at him with disgust. Who were these people?