Chapter 41 - The Lonely Lady By The River

(unedited)

After the Endless Trap was destroyed, the group continued their journey until they reached their destination.

As they got closer, the steady sound of the flow of water could be heard nearby.

"We're close to the river, be careful," Kengkla said while walking next to Techno.

"Stop! Get down," Ae, who was in front of everyone, said to his teammates.

"What's wrong?" one of the members whispered.

"There's an ongoing battle," Ae replied as he looked at the surrounding area.

When team Thailand became quiet as they slowly approached the river while hiding behind tall bushes, sounds of swords clashing could be heard.

"Another team got here before us," Techno whispered as he observed the ongoing battle by the river.

At the moment, the sound of the graceful flow of water of the river was quickly replaced by more powerful sounds of clashes of weapons and explosions from magic spells. Ignoring the battle momentarily, the team observed the rich resources surrounding the river. Filled by a lot of rare resources of plants, stones, and ancient small creatures, the place was truly a magnificent rare treasure to be beheld.

"We should get them, while the other team is distracted!" Trump excitedly said as he got up from his hiding place. Ae immediately pulled him back.

"If it was that easy to take these resources, this place should've been already plundered cleanly," Ae explained as he frowned at Trump.

"Don't just go impulsively without assessing the area, you idiot," Pannin said as she clicked her tongue in displeasure.

"If you want to get killed, don't include us," she continued.

Trump felt humiliated and felt bitter. He could only shut his mouth while biting his lips as a response. You'll see! I'll have my revenge later!

As the team continued to observe, they realized something odd.

"....6...7...8..9..10, two teams? They're not fighting each other but rather it looks like they're fighting that one beautiful lady!" one of the members said in sudden amazement.

At the scene of the fierce fight, two teams were coordinating a planned attack against a beautiful lady who has a solemn expression on her face and seemed to be detached by what was happening in front of her. Wearing a long light pink colored skirt embraced by a smooth turquoise colored sash, a beautiful sleeve, and a cross-collar that exposes her alluring thin physique, the beautiful lady gracefully blocks the attacks with ease. Anyone who would witness such gracious yet powerful movements from her would be immediately captivated.

 Anyone who would witness such gracious yet powerful movements from her would be immediately captivated

(A/N: Bacsojin from Ragnarok Online)

The straight men in team Thailand could not help it but admire the beautiful lady. They started having daydreams about her.