Chapter 69 - Supreme Ruler

[unedited]

Tryde, the second apostle, was in an offensive position when she heard the triplets mention about Tin's unknown threat level. She gripped one of her Legendary grade swords that were still in their sheaths that were tied to her waist. As a knight, she must be prepared for the unexpected. She cannot belittle any of her enemies even if they might seem weaker than her. This was how she was able to survive until now.

With a calm yet serious expression on her pale and cold face, she asked the triplets while her gaze was fixed at Tin, "Unknown? What could that possibly mean?"

The triplets' silence for some moments was somehow bothersome that even Adam could not help it but be on guard too.

"Well?" Adam asked the triplets as he maintained a creepy huge smile. On the palms of both of his wrinkly hands placed behind his back, there were purplish gooey liquids that were coming out. It was the same liquid that came out of Stormy Knight's mouth when he died after the battle with him. They seemed rather toxic by the way the bubbles on the purple liquid release hot gases as they popped.

After their sudden silence, the triplets then said in unison," Rainbow Grade Tier level: 4. Threat level: Low."

When he finished casting all the defensive spells, Joyde turned to the triplets and asked, "Are you sure this time?"

The triplets paused for a moment then they nodded unitedly.

Adam was speechless. If what the triplets was saying was true, then what was that fear that he felt earlier? Was he just truly getting old that his instincts now betray him?

He faced Tin's direction and observed how the elementalist seemed to ignore them as he tended Master Khang's disciple. This youth was rather calm. Was he not scared of facing three Tier 6 powerhouse? Was he faking not to care? Does he even understand the situation that he was in at all?

Adam's smile widened further. "Interesting."

Meanwhile, after seeing that nothing was wrong with Can anymore, Tin laid him down on the ground with such tender care. He carefully did this action in such a way that it made Can looked like he was fragile and could break at any time from slight carelessness.

Standing up, his expression that was full of love and care was changed instantly. It was cold and threatening. He slightly raised his right hand towards the huge smoke dust that was slowly spreading out.

"Whoosh."

Pond, who was paralyzed and laid on the muddy ground, was lifted into the air and sent flying towards Tin's direction.

"Ahh!" Pond shouted. Unfortunately, he was unable to do anything due to his current powerless state.

As soon as he was about to crash into Tin, he was grabbed by the collar of his already dirty white dress shirt with Tin's right hand in an instant.

"Yo-you?" Pond said as he struggled to move. He knew who Tin was since he was a wanted criminal in Thailand. Although this was the case, he only knew basic information about him. He did not know his relationship with Can.

Not even glancing at him, Tin formed a fist with his left hand while holding Pond on his right hand. Swiftly, he threw Pond up in the air then gained momentum to meet him with his left fist. As Pond was about to hit the ground, Tin punched the Beast God's stomach with such force that caused Pond's body to shook. Once again, Pond spat a mouthful of blood. After he was hit in the stomach while he was in the air, Tin proceeded to throw him to the ground.

The apostles who saw such a scene were confused at first. They thought that Tin was trying to kill Can's contracted beast, but looking at it more closely, it was not like that at all. Tin was removing the blockages on the beast's spiritual roots.