Chapter 78 - Endless Spiritual Beasts

Hello everyone. Long time no see. Well I'm back. I hope everyone is doing well despite of what is happening out there! We're going to be fine for sure XD 

We are almost at 100k reads. I would never imagine this actually but thank you everyone for making this happen. 

Also, I'm thinking of making a new fanfic but I'm not sure which ship I should go for. Suggestions? 

=======

The moment Mercym saw that Pond was smiling, she knew something was already wrong.

Without waiting for him to react, she quickly demanded her brother to kill Pond.

"Finish him!"

Her brother, Feedler, nodded. Unfortunately, as soon as he was about to cut Pond, he could not move. Similarly, Mercym was unable to move too. What was happening?

"Raven's Revenge!"

With this spell, Pond and the Great Black Raven were able to recover their health within seconds. As a result, it was as if they didn't just receive heavy blows from their enemies at all earlier.

When the two finally recovered while their enemies were still unmoving due to the spell, they stood up.

Seeing the situation that they were in, the siblings were stunned about the fact that Pond recovered that quickly. The situation was turned around so quickly that the siblings could not comprehend it. Was this person playing with them since the beginning? Were they the actual prey?

"Well, that was a quick turn of events," Pond said in a satisfied and playful tone.

Meanwhile, the Great Black Raven let out a mocking caw to the siblings, "Ke-ke-ke-kek!"

The master and pet duo started laughing to show how foolish the siblings were.

"O-ho-ho-ho-ho," Pond mockingly fake laughed as he harmonized with his pet's laugh. The two would do these for more than a minute or so.

Mercym: ಠ_ಠ

Feedler: ఠ_ఠ "Sister, I'm a little scared....."

Mercym: "It will end soon...."

Of course, the siblings were unable to do anything about the ridiculous act of the two, so they could only stare. No matter how much they struggled, they were unable to free themselves from the spell. They wish at that point that Pond could just end their lives already instead of watching this torturous, lame, and cringy show.

"Do you two really think that you could overpower a Beast God like me? O-ho-ho-ho! You're wrong!"

Pond circled around the two siblings while boasting about his power.

"You guys are beneath me! You're no match to my power," Pond continued to say proudly.

"Ca-Caw!"

The Big Black Raven circled around the two siblings as he followed his master behind. He would always add "Ca-Caw" at the end of Pond's sentences. The siblings could clearly tell that "Ca-Caw" means "that's right!" in bird language.

Finally, after some time of mocking the two siblings and how Pond was the best Beast God, he finished the two siblings. Before he silenced them permanently, Pond asked the two, since he was in a better mood.

"Do you guys have any last words?"

Mercym was the first one to say something. With no regrets, she said, "You have a lot of insecurities to work on."

Bullseye!

When he heard those words, Pond's mouth started to twitch. He did not like anyone telling him how to deal with his insecurities. Now, his mood became sour.