Chapter 6 - Tin vs. Can

As the huge dark clouds accumulated in the forest's sky, loud rumbling sounds and fierce lightning emerged. 

Tin looked up to examine the sudden phenomenon. 

The dark clouds started to spin slowly and formed a whirlpool.

As heavy rain started to fall, a stunning figure descended from the middle of the whirlpool made of clouds.

It was the Valkyrie Randgris. The black-winged angel beast with black plated armor and red cape came down and landed next to Can while Gucci was still pulling his shoelace. 

Tin, who curiously looked at the beast's movements as she descended on the ground, was surprised when he saw the little red gelatin beast and its master.

"What is he doing here?" he muttered as he redirected his gaze towards Can.

He was thinking whether that shorty was part of the group he eliminated earlier but he dismissed the idea.

Can, who was in a far distance, started uttering some words and pointed his finger towards Tin's direction.

All of a sudden the black-winged angel flew forward in lightning speed towards Tin. With her lance covered in purple flame, she lunged and struck the invisible magic barrier. Cracking sounds were heard as the magic barrier and the lance collided. With every swift strike of the weapon to the barrier,  a slight intense vibration of force echoed in the area. Eventually the magic barrier slowly disintegrated like a shattered mirror.

Tin who saw the scene was slightly amused. No one has ever completely destroyed his invisible magic barrier, not even Ae during the Friendly Faction Competition last year.

Even though Tin is not a Beast Summoner, he knew who the Valkyrie Randgris is. 

Nicknamed as the Angel of Despair, Valkyrie Randgris is an epic rarity offensive type beast with fire attribute. Even though she is inferior to the Seven Deadly Sins Beasts, she is one of the strongest in the epic tier for beasts category. One of her unique features aside from her elegant beauty that a lot of beast summoners admire is her lance covered with purple flame. It is said that any form of defensive barriers can be destroyed with her weapon in one strike. Even though it is not completely true, Tin was still impressed with her capabilities.

"Didn't I already warn you, shorty?" Tin looked at Can as he briefly ignored the angel's movements.

Can whose eyes were still glowing white didn't respond. Tin was a little mystified about Can's behavior because the last time that they met, he was quite bold and talkative. 

"Don't blame me if I kill your angel beast," Tin said mockingly as he tried to get a response from Can. 

This time Can responded but not for Tin. He uttered some instructions that only the Valkyrie Randgris could hear.

The angel beast quickly flew towards Tin with her purple flame covered lance pointing at him.

Since the Valkyrie Randgris is a fire attribute type of beast. Her weakness is water attribute spells.

"Icicle Spears!"

Tin snapped his fingers and multiple sharp solid icicles surrounded him. He snapped his fingers again and the solid icicles were shot toward the target. The angel beast swiftly dodged  as she flew in the sky but she was constantly being bombarded by the endless waves of icicles that made her unable to approach him.

After a few minutes of dodging, the small green area where they were fighting was covered in icicles and mud.

Tin stopped his offensive attacks against his opponent.  Meanwhile, the angel beast who was in defensive mode returned to offensive. She put a distance between her and the enemy as she descended on the ground to gain momentum to throw her lance towards her target.