Bonus Chapter 3 - Tin's Perfect Dream

(Unedited)

"Tin wake up!" The sound of an enthusiastic woman echoed inside the room where Tin was lying down in his bed.

The voice of that woman sounded familiar. That very voice was exactly like hers.

"Mom?" Tin asked as he got up from bed immediately. When Tin saw that it was indeed his mom, he did not know how to react at all. It has been a long time since the last time he saw her. That last time was when she was taken away by the mysterious group of people. Now seeing her in person once again, Tin could not help but to feel nervous. The last thing that he knew was that he was trying to save Can, but that old man managed to defeat him. He was not quite sure what happened after. Was Can okay? Was this whole thing just a dream or a trick? While he was trying to figure out the answers to his questions, his gaze did not leave his mom.

"What's wrong? You look at me like I'm some sort of ghost," Tin's mom said as she crossed her arms while chuckling.

Tin could not help it but gulp. How should he act or talk to his mother? Should he say "I miss you? How are you? Where have you been? What happened to you exactly?"

Thinking about these questions, his mother approached him and sat next to him in his bed.

Touching Tin's forehead with her right hand, Tin's mother asked "You don't seem to be sick?"

That touch on his forehead felt warm. It was the warmth that he never felt for a long time. His eyes suddenly became watery as the expression on his face softened. He reached out to his mom and hugged her tightly.

"Mom," Tin shakily said.

His mom was confused. She was not sure why Tin was acting this way, but she hugged his son back as he caressed him. He must have had a bad nightmare.

"You're already a college student, but you still act this way. What would Can say when he sees you like this hm?" Mrs. Phiravich said as she tried to calm his son by teasing him.

"Can?" Tin immediately looked at his mom confusedly. How did his mother know about Can?

"You silly child, didn't you promise Can that the two of you will have a movie date today?" Mrs. Phiravich looked at her son, also confused.

"Date?" Tin asked. This event was becoming strange. He did not recall asking Can for a date.

"Don't tell me you forgot?" Tin's mother's eyebrows rose due to her amazement. She could not believe that her son would forget such an important matter. Tin's obsession towards Can is quite well-known. When something was related to Can, Tin would not fail to know it. All the things that would come out from Tin's mouth would be mostly about Can. So for Tin to forget about their date was rather surprising. Is it the end of the world?

Tin just looked at her mom. He was not quite sure how to respond, so he was silent.

His reaction caused his mom to laugh hard that she almost fell from his son's bed. She almost cried as she held the sides of her body from too much laughter.

"I...didn't...haha...would see....hahaha... the day that my son would be forgetful! Hahaha!" Tin's mom said as she continued to laugh. She tried to calm herself down from the laughter, but when she remembers his son's reaction, she couldn't help it but laugh more. This was just too good!

Seeing his mother's hysterical reaction, Tin could not help it but to laugh too.

"Why are you guys having fun without me?" the voice of another familiar man was heard in the room.

When Tin looked at the direction of the source of the voice, he saw his father wearing an expensive black suit. Looking at him, Tin's father seemed different from the father he knew. The person who he saw right now looked young, handsome, calm, and truly dignified. The other thing that he noticed was his bright genuine smile which he had never seen for a long time.