1. Decision

Namjoon and Seokjin have been together for a long time. They've been together through ups and downs. They are each other's safe place, comfort zone, home, everything. However nowadays Namjoon's been noticing changes in his behaviour. Seokjin has been acting weird. He seemed so lost in thoughts. Namjoon was worried for his husband. Every time Namjoon asked the elder what's bothering him, he always changed the subject or made something up and Namjoon knew it was a damn lie. He didn't like it a bit. Namjoon had enough of this. So he decided to have a proper talk with Seokjin about it after returning home from work.

Meanwhile Seokjin was having a nap when suddenly doorbell rang. He was so tired. I swear if Mrs. Choi comes again for sugar, I'm gonna throw hands. My beauty nap!  He scolded his neighbour aka Mrs. Choi in his mind. Seokjin got down from the bed and went to open the door.

When Seokjin opened the door he was shocked to see Namjoon. He was happy though. He missed him all day but he didn't expect to see his husband early.  "Hi honey." Namjoon hugged his husband tightly, feeling the familiar warmth.  Seokjin hugged him back, giggling. "Welcome home sweetheart." They stayed like that for few minutes before breaking the hug.

"You're home early. Is everything okay?" Seokjin asked with concern. "Everything is okay. Don't worry. I just missed you so I came back early." Seokjin's heart melted. "Awww my Joonie boo, come here." Namjoon smiled, showing his dimple as Seokjin extended his arms for a hug.  After that Namjoon went to get freshen up. He was sweaty as hell.

After freshen up Namjoon got out of the bathroom and sat on the bed beside Seokjin who was watching videos on his phone. The younger was staring at his handsome husband's face. He still couldn't believe that this gorgeous man is his husband.  Seeing his intense yet loving stare Seokjin got shy.  He was about to run away but Namjoon grabbed him before he could do so. Seokjin landed on his husband's lap. "You're so cute."

"Yahh babe! Stop making me shy." Seokjin buried his face in Namjoon's neck. Namjoon giggled, lifting his chin up. He gave a peck on the elder's lips. "I love you so much. You know that right?" Seokjin frowned. Of course he knew it, more than anyone Why Namjoon was asking? "Of course I know."

"Then what's wrong baby? I noticed how you've been acting weird, how you're always lost in thoughts. You know you can tell me everything. Don't you trust me?" Namjoon said sadly. "Don't be silly Joonie! Of course I trust you." Seokjin said. "Then tell me what's bothering you?" Seokjin sighed and took a deep breath.

"Umm I just I- I was thinking for adoption. I want to be father Joonie. I want kids." At first Namjoon was a little taken aback. He didn't expect it. It's not because he doesn't want kids. He wants to be father as well. He thought Seokjin wasn't ready. "That's amazing Jin. Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?"

"I know and I'm sorry about that. I was wondering how you would react after hearing this and also this. I was debating with myself how to tell you this. It's a big decision." Namjoon listened to him silently and he understood Seokjin's concern. "Honey I understand and we're together in this. Not just this one whatever the decisions you'll make in future, I'll be always with you as long as you're happy and when you're happy I'm happy."

Namjoon went silent for a second before saying, "And about the boys? As far as I know they'll be more than happy. You'll see." Namjoon assured Seokjin. "What did I do to deserve you?" Seokjin said, booping Namjoon's nose. "Let me rephrase this. What did I DO to deserve you? You're so understanding. You always put up with me everything even when I'm super clumsy and breaks everything."

"Don't be silly baby. Your clumsiness is another reason for me to fall in love with you. You're so adorable. I love you so much. Anybody would die to get a husband like you. I'm so lucky." Namjoon giggled as Seokjin prepped him with kisses. "Don't hide anything from now on. You don't have to suffer alone when you have me. Promise?" Namjoon extended his pinky finger. Seokjin smiled and locked his own pinky finger with the other's one. "Promise." Then Namjoon kissed Seokjin passionately and hugged each other.