7. Best of me

After a short yelling and whining of taekook, the boys finally completed all their works. The hall looked breathtaking. Everything was perfect. "Dinner will be served in thirty mins. Don't come late." Seokjin said. "I don't feel like eating hyung." Jungkook was still sulking.  "Don't me drag your ass Jungkook. I want all of you at dinner tahle within thirty mins. Clear?" They nodded. "Good. Now go to your room." They left from there.

Thirty minutes later everyone gathered in the dining room. Namjoon and Yoongi returned from their work so they were there as well. "Where's Ari and Lia?" Yoongi asked as he didn't see the twin at the dinner table. "They're watching TV in our room. They already ate but they won't sleep until I'll be there." Seokjin answered.

"What about me?" Namjoon asked, slightly pouting. "Umm about that, can you please sleep in Hobi's room for few days until they're comfortable. Today Ari got upset because she didn't see me after waking up. I felt so bad." Seokjin said feeling sad. "Oh God! Please no hyung." Hoseok choked when he heard Namjoon was going to sleep in his room.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.  "Remember that time when Jin hyung's niece came to visit him and Joon slept in my room? That night he was all over me, trying to kiss me cause he thought I was Jin hyung. Gross!" Hoseok said teasingly. Namjoon was so flustered. "I'm not even surprised." Yoongi said, laughing out loud. "Hyung!" Namjoon whined. It was embarrassing.

Namjoon noticed Jungkook looked down. Everyone was talking to themselves but Jungkook didn't utter a single word.  "What's wrong Jungkookie? What happened?" He asked the youngest. "Nothing." Jungkook pouted.  "Tae and Kookie had fight this afternoon." Jimin answered.  "Why?" Yoongi asked. Then Jimin told everything.

After hearing everything Namjoon didn't know how to react. Laugh or cry? He was silent.  "Yoongi don't you dare to laugh. I swear if you laugh I'll chop your balls and feed you." Jimin threatened. Yoongi was like what the fuck? He tried to control his laugh but at the end he ended up laughing but it was silent.

"Sorry Kookie." Said Namjoon.  "Don't be sorry hyung. I'm not mad at Ari or any of you. I'm mad at my beloved boyfriend." Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "I already apologised for that." Taehyung whined. "Apology not accepted." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Tae give him a tight hug now. I'm going to my room. Joonie let's go." With that Seokjin and Namjoon left.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook but he was still mad so he didn't hug back. Taehyung gave a peck on his lips. He blushed but he hid it somehow. Taehyung didn't need to know that. Yoongi also kissed Jimin. The younger got startled because of sudden kiss. "What are you doing hyung? They're here."

"So what? I don't care." Yoongi said, kissing again. "Yah you don't need to remind me I'm single. Just get a room you guys. I don't wanna be fifth wheel." Hoseok said being done with them. "Then you should look for a boyfriend or girlfriend in order not to feeling single." Yoongi said. "No I'm very much happy. I don't want extra stress. I'm out." With that Hoseok went towards his room. Then Jimin and Yoongi left. Now only Taehyung and Jungkook were there.

"Kookie I'm sorry please. I love you so much." Taehyung said with puppy eyes. "I love you too but you won't be forgiven that easily. Huh!" Jungkook walked away leaving Taehyung alone.

I love my bear so much. I'm not mad at him anymore. How can I? He's too cute. I melt everytime when he hugs and kisses me. Aish! It's my revenge for drinking my banana milk without asking. He thinks I don't know but I know. Let's see what he can do. Jungkook thought.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Seokjin were talking before they got to sleep. "It's okay honey. You didn't know that Ari would be upset for not seeing you." Namjoon was trying to comfort Seokjin as he was really sad because of the previous incident. "I know but I'm still sad about it. I feel like I failed them as their papa."

"Nonsense! That's not true. See they're sleeping peacefully. You haven't failed them. Don't think like that." Namjoon said hugging his husband.  "I know you don't want them to be upset and do do I but this is new for you, for us, for them. So this is absolutely normal. We'll learn everything. Give yourself time."

"Damn! How can you always say right words at the right time?" Seokjin said cupping his face. Namjoon chuckled at the statement. "Because of you. You bring out the best of me when I'm around you. Everything feels right when you're with me. Don't leave me. My world seems incomplete without you." Namjoon said. "I love you too much to leave you." Seokjin said, pecking on his forehead.