16. A magical night

After hearing the statement everyone was too stunned to speak. They couldn't believe this. Y/N looked up at them as she was busy checking the stuffs. She couldn't help but giggled at their *shook* expression. "What did you say?" Seokjin asked in disbelief. "Yeah you heard right.,"

"Have you lost your mind Y/N? Do you know how dangerous it is? He's a fucking psychopath. If something happens to you what would we do?" Namjoon said. "Nothing will be happened. Trust me." Y/N assured him but he wasn't convinced. "Don't do it. It's dangerous." Seokjin added. The others also said the same thing as they don't want something happen to her but she was a stubborn bitch.

"Listen guys I know you're worried but I'm pro at this. I did this many times before as you know I also work as a spy. I've skills. Oh did I mention I'm pretty good at hacking too?" Y/N said winking at them. They let out a sigh, still unsure about this. "Are you sure you can do it?" Yoongi asked. "Of course I am and I'm not going alone."

"Who's going with you?" Namjoon asked. "My partner Leo." She answered. Meanwhile Hoseok was jealous. Partner? What kind of her partner? Is he her boyfriend? Whatever I don't care. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I met him at University. He's been with me since I started doing this things. He helps me. You can say he's kind of an assistant of mine."

"Okay but-" Before Namjoon said one more word Y/N cut him off by saying, "Don't worry I'll be fine and give me some confidence guys. What's up with the long faces?" Everyone wished her luck except Hoseok. He didn't mutter a single word all this time. I wish he would encourage me too. Y/N let out a sigh. She decided to do this mission tomorrow late night. Everyone decided to go to sleep as it was already night. So they went towards their room leaving Hoseok and her alone. He was sitting at the same place as before.

Y/N was about to leave but paused as he called her. Her breath hitched at his sudden husky voice. She turned towards him staring at his dreamy dark brown eyes.  "Y-yes?" She stuttered. "Thank you." Y/N was confused. "What for?" She asked. "For doing this. For you Joon is home and you're also going on a risky mission so thank you."

"O-oh of course. He's my best friend. I can do anything for him." She said. "For you." She whispered. "Did you say something?" Hoseok raided his eyebrow.  "No. Nothing." Y/N smiled awkwardly. "Hmm good night." He walked away not giving her the chance to reply him. She was standing like a statue. She still can't believe that Hoseok actually talked to her like this since he always ignores her. She excitedly ran towards her room as if she got moon in her hand.

Meanwhile Yoongi got out of the bathroom after taking a long shower. He frowned seeing Jimin sitting on the bed looking lost. Seemed like he was in deep thought. Yoongi quickly put on a sweatpant and sat beside Jimin.  "Jiminie?" The younger didn't answer. "Jimin!" Yoongi shook him. "Oh hyung I didn't see you."

Yoongi knew something was off. "What's wrong angel?" Jimin couldn't control himself from bursting into tears. Yoongi knew what's this about. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin and let him cry on his shoulder. He was having hiccups for too much crying. Yoongi rubbed his back whispering sweet things to calm him down. "I feel guilty. What if something happened to Ari? I would di-" Yoongi didn't let him finish his sentence. He put his index finger on Jimin's lips.

Jimin looked at his hyung with teary eyes. "Don't say that baby. It was not your fault. Everyone knows how much you love the girls. They also know it wasn't intentional. Nothing will be happened to them. We won't let it. Let's be more careful from next time okay? Don't be hard on yourself. Now smile." Yoongi comforted him wiping his fiance's tears.

Jimin nodded and smiled a little. His eyes widened as he realized something. Yoongi's wet hair bangs were covering his eyes and on the top of that he was only wearing a sweatpant. Jimin blushed and looked down. Damn how this man always leaves me flustered after all this years? "You're looking like a tomato." Yoongi giggled. "Shut up!" He hit the older's chest lightly before hugging him.

On the other hand Taehyung sat on the bed with a pouty face looking at Jungkook who was doing something on his phone. He's always on his phone. He never gives me attention. Jungkook noticed Taehyung was sulking.  He giggled silently. "What's up with that pouty face baby?"

"You don't give me attention anymore." Taehyung pouted more than before. Jungkook put his phone on the side table and made Taehyung sit on his lap. This caught him off guard. Jungkook poked the other's nose with a "sorry", making Taehyung chuckle. "Koo!" Taehyung made a cute face like a baby.

"Yes yeobo?" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Let's go for a walk and have ice cream like we used to when we started dating. I missed this. What do you think? It's been so long we did it." Jungkook agreed without any hesitation. The weather was cozy.

Meanwhile Seokjin was watching Namjoon fondly as the girls were half asleep on Namjoon's lap and he was patting their heads while telling a story to them. Few minutes later Namjoon noticed his husband leaning against the door, crossing his arms. "Why are you standing there like that? Come here?" He whisper yelled.  Seokjin went inside and sat beside him.

"They're already asleep?" Seokjin whispered.  Namjoon looked at them then nodded. "Damn they're indeed daddy's princesses." Namjoon giggled at the statement. Seokjin giggled back. He put their heads on the pillow carefully so that they won't wake up. After that Seokjin got up, grabbing Namjoon's hand. The younger didn't say anything as he knew where the older was going.

After locking the door they went to the rooftop. They both sat together. Seokjin went closer and put his head on Namjoon's shoulder while looking at the moon. They stayed like that for sometime. "It's been a while." Namjoon said. "Indeed. It was your favourite place. Remember about our first date?"

"How can I forget?" Namjoon laughed reminiscing the old days. "You were so freaking scared to ask me out. If I didn't take the first move I doubt you would say anything to me." Seokjin said. "Of course I was scared. You were the popular, handsome when I was just a normal, shy boy. Other students used to call me nerd."

"Who cares about those people anyways? I never did. I knew it from the very first moment I laid my eyes on you that it was you, I've been waiting for. My heart was yours. It still is and it always will be." Namjoon smiled and hugged Seokjin. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." Seokjin said hugging him back. They leaned for a kiss after breaking the hug. "Do you know who's that?" Namjoon said pointing at the moon. "I don't know, you tell me." Seokjin replied, curious what Namjoon would say. "You."

"How so?" Now he was more curious than before. "Moon is pleasant and calm. It brightens the night. For me it's you who brightens my life. When we look at the moon we always get a feeling of peace and I get the exact feeling when I look at you. You're my moon." Seokjin's heart melted. He cupped Namjoon's face.  "And you're my world."