26. Euphoria

The boys except Taehyung have been waiting for Jungkook anxiously. It's been two hours since the younger went to Taehyung's parents' house. Few minutes later Jungkook came with a sad face. The boys got worried for him. They can't see Jungkook sad. It breaks their heart.

Jungkook sat down on the couch with a blank face. He was looking at the floor as if he was going to cry anytime. The boys quickly sat beside Jungkook and hugged him. "Kook-ah what happened?" Namjoon asked but he didn't get any response. The others asked as well but still he was silent. "Kookie look at us. Whatever happens we will be with you." Y/N said.

After few seconds of silence Jungkook finally spoke up. "Th-THEY AGREED." The room went silent for a moment before Seokjin smacked the maknae's head. "Yah you brat. You literally gave us a heart attack."

"Aish Jungkook-ah we are really happy for you but this is not a good prank." Yoongi said. Jungkook burst into laughter seeing their priceless expression. "Sorry." He said showing his signature smile. Seeing Jungkook's happiness, they all giggled. They're happy as long as their little one is happy.

"So when are you gonna surprise my Taetae?" Jimin asked. "Your Taetae?" Yoongi and Jungkook said in unison. "Here we go again. He's mine first. Don't fight me." Jimin said rolling his eyes. "Whatever. I'm thinking about this weekend. What do you think guys?" Everyone agreed.

"I feel old." Seokjin said having a sigh. "Well you're old." Yoongi teased. "Yah you're old too." The eldest retorted. "Yet I get thousands of marriage proposals every single day."

Jimin glared at Yoongi. "They're so annoying. Why they're so interested in my husband?" He pouted. "I can't blame them though. Yoongi hyung is really handsome." Namjoon said. "To me Yoongles is a cute kitten." Y/N said, earning a glare from Yoongi. "Don't ever fucking call me that."

At that moment Taehyung came to house from his work. He saw the others were talking and laughing with each other. He pouted because they were having fun without him. "Oh Taehyung-ah why are you standing there, sulking? Come here." Seokjin said as he noticed.

"No. You're having fun without me." Taehyung said looking away. "No Tae. We were waiting for you silly so that we can have more fun together." Taehyung's face lit up at Namjoon's statement. "Really?"

"Yeah now go take a shower first. We'll be here until you're done." Hoseok said. "Okie!" Taehyung excitedly hurried towards his room. Thank God he didn't hear anything. Jungkook thought.

Few days have passed. It was the weekend which means it was the day of that surprise, Jungkook planned for Taehyung. Jungkook was excited as well as nervous at the same time. As for Taehyung, he was sad because he noticed Jungkook has been hiding something from him. He has been distant and always lost into thought. Now he was sitting in his room while eating chocolate and talking to Jungkook's photo.

Jimin and Y/N came to Taehyung's room and saw he was talking to himself while looking at Jungkook's photo. He looked so cute. Jungkook asked them to take him at a lake where he prepared everything. "Taehyung-ah?"

"Jimin-ah." He ran towards Jimin and Y/N, hugging both of them. He was whining and complaining about how Jungkook was behaving for last few days. Jimin and Y/N tried to calm him down and told him that they wanted to take him somewhere though he didn't want to go but he agreed.