13. Coming back

The other boys were surprised at first but eventually smiled as this gave them hope. They knew only Y/N could help them to get rid of this mess but Hoseok was blank. He didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to feel anymore. One side was his best friend and on the other side was her. 

Hoseok got back to his senses when Seokjin called him. "I don't have any problem hyung. I can do everything for Joon. He's the main priority here." Hoseok said as Seokjin asked why he was silent and is okay with the decision. Hoseok made it clear that he was okay with it. Seokjin sighed in relief.

After some discussions they got up from their place and went to their own rooms. Seokjiin told them that he'll call Y/N. They didn't have dinner that night except the girls though Seokjin told them to eat something but they just couldn't when Namjoon was behind the bars. The girls also didn't want to eat without their dad but Seokjin scolded them. So they let him feed them without bickering and went to sleep.

At night Seokjin was in his room, thinking about everything when Jimin knocked. "Why are you awake at this hour Jimin?" The elder asked. "Can I sleep with you today please? I can't sleep." Jimin answered. "Did you and Yoongi fight again?" He asked. "No no. I was worried about you so I'm staying here tonight and that's final."  Seokjin sighed and agreed to let him stay. Sometime later Jimin asked, "Did you call noona?" Seokjin nodded. "Really? What did she say?"

One hour earlier

Y/N was getting ready for bed when her phone rang.  Too much to ask for a good sleep. She was so tired because of work. Without checking the caller's ID, she picked up.

~ Hello ? Who's this?

~ Y/N, It's Jin.

Little Flashback

She jumped out of the bed by hearing Seokjin's voice. Am I dreaming?  She didn't expect this at all after so many years. Sure she had contact with Jimin but after that particular incident nobody contacted her. She doesn't blame them though. Why is he calling me? Is everything okay?

~ Y/N are you there?

~ Uh y-yeah. Jin oppa is this really you?

~ Yeah. How are you?

~ Fine I guess. Is everything okay?

~ I wish it was.

~ What happened?

Y/N started panicking as a lot of negative thoughts started coming into her mind. She snapped out of her thoughts as Seokjin explained the whole situation about Namjoon. She was shocked to hear the news. She knew how Namjoon was.  Out of all people it had to be Namjoon? Y/N was same age as Namjoon and Hoseok. Namjoon was her best friend and still is she hopes.

~ Don't worry oppa I'll do everything to prove Joon innocent and catch those fuckers.

~ Thank you Y/N. I owe you one.

~ Since when you became so formal? I know I made a mistake in the past but-