9. Jelly bean

After the surprise they all went back to the party. Then they cut the cake. The night was still young so why not enjoying it. Everyone congratulated the couple for the new life as parents. They were in pure bliss. "Congratulations Namjoonie." Jackson said, shaking hands with Namjoon. He thanked Jackson.  "So how does it feel to be father?" Jackson asked. "This is the best feeling ever." Namjoon said, smiling.

They kept talking. Namjoon was so into the conversation, he didn't notice Seokjin had been trying to get attention calling by his name for five minutes. On the top of that his phone was dead so he couldn't just call him. Seokjin was mad and a bit jealous. He was never insecure about their relationship but he wasn't so fond of that Jackson guy knowing he had crush on his Joonie.

What's Jackson talking about that you're laughing your heart out Kim Namjoon? You're ignoring your husband for that bitch? Fine! I'll see how you can touch me tonight. You'll sleep on the couch. The elder was lost in thoughts that he didn't notice Hoseok's presence until he shook him by his shoulder.  "WHAT?" Hoseok flinched.

"Woah woah what's wrong? Why are you angry?" He was confused. "Nothing just tell me what do you want to say." Hoseok didn't buy it. He rolled his eyes and looked around. Now I know why he's sulking. "They must be talking about something important. Don't be mad hyung."

"Really? I don't think so. Just look at him! It's anything but important. He didn't even look at me. Important my ass." Seokjin said glaring at Namjoon and Jackson. "Anyway what do you want?"

"Right Ari and Lia are already asleep so your mom took them in your room. She's staying with them. She said she'll call you if anything goes wrong. She wants you to have fun." Hoseok said. Seokjin nodded and sighed. "Where's the other troublemakers?" He asked looking around. "I don't know maybe somewhere around or fucking each other in a dark corner." Hoseok said shamelessly. "Damn hoba you've no shame." The elder giggled. "I'm going to the balcony. Don't say anything to that stupid husband of mine. He can laugh all night with his Jackie."

You're in deep shit Joon-ah. Hoseok chuckled. I need drinks. He went to the mini bar which was located at the right corner of this hall. He started drinking Cheongju. He kept drinking while missing the only love of his life. He missed her everyday but today he was missing her badly. He giggled remembering their embarrassing, sweet moments but soon his thoughts got interrupted as a girl suddenly hugged him while calling by his name. "Seokie!"

He turned back only to see it was Mina who's obsessed with him. Hoseok got up from his seat moving himself away from her. He raised an eyebrow, obviously not happy by her presence. Still he managed to give a polite smile. "What are you doing here Mina?" She gasped dramatically. "Come on Seokie! It's a big event. Of course I came. Aren't you happy to see me?" She pouted.  "I didn't mean it. Well then enjoy yourself. I-"

"Seokie, I came here specially for you and now you're telling me to enjoy myself?" Hoseok frowned. "Me?" He pointed himself. "Yes yes you. Let's dance." She grabbed his hand. That's when he got angrier than before but he controlled himself. He pulled himself from her grip. "Don't touch me." He said in a low tone. "Seokie! I missed you. I'm in love with you since our school days. Why can't you see that? Please be my boyfriend and make me yours again like previous time."

"For the last time Mina, it was an one time thing. We were both drunk. Just move on." Hoseok said with annoyance. "And I don't love you. I never gave you the wrong impression. If I was sober that night I would never sleep with you. I regret everything." He took a breath. Mina was beyond pissed. "Is it because of her isn't it? You're still in love with her. She betrayed you and you still-"

"Stay in your lane. Whom I love and whom I don't, is none of your business." Hoseok didn't waste a second there or else he would lose control. You'll be mine Hoseok. She'll be never take you away from me. I won't let her.

Meanwhile Namjoon was looking around for Seokjin. Where's he? On the way he bumped into Hoseok.  "Wait hoba! Where are you going?" He asked. Hoseok paused and turned towards Namjoon. "Just going to get some fresh air. Why Joon-ah?"

"Do you know where is hyung? I don't see him here." Hoseok thought he won't say anything but Namjoon looked like a lost puppy. So he told him Seokjin's whereabouts. "Thanks hobi." Namjoon thanked him and went towards the balcony.

After getting there, Namjoon saw his husband. Namjoon smiled seeing him. He went to him slowly and back hugged the older. Seokjin was well aware that it was none other than his Joonie. He knew his touch.  "Why are you here all alone Jinnie?" Seokjin didn't reply. "Baby what's wrong? Please tell me." He said turning his husband towards him. "Nothing! Go talk to your Jackie. I was calling for you. You didn't even look at me. You were so busy talking with him. So leave."

Namjoon went silent for a moment before laughing out loud, earning a glare from his husband. "Oh my jelly bean. I'm sorry honey. I didn't notice and my Jackie? Jinnie he's engaged." Namjoon said cupping his cheeks.  "What? He's engaged? To whom?" Seokjin asked with wide eyes. "Mark, his boss."

"I see but I'm still mad at you for not giving attention to me. What was he talking about that you were laughing breathlessly?" Seokjin asked raising his eyebrow. "First he congratulated me then told me how he and Mark ended up in a relationship and got engaged. Also about their embarrassing moments. He wanted to congratulate you too but he was in rush." Namjoon answered.

Seokjin was silent for a moment. "I'm really sorry. I promise I'll make up to you." Namjoon said looking at his husband innocently while holding his ears. "You're lucky that I love you." It made him laugh. "I love you more." Said Namjoon, hugging him.