12. Nightmare

After hearing Leah's voice Jin moved away from Namjoon in the speed of light. Namjoon was shocked but seeing Seokjin's reaction he controlled his laugh somehow. Seokjin's ears were red in embarrassment. It was cute to Namjoon. 

"Lia what are you doing here?" Seokjin laughed nervously. "Why you eating dada's face? I wan to eat too." Seokjin choked on his saliva. "Is it tasty like pwancakes? Yum yum!" Seokjin face palmed himself cause he forgot to lock the door. I'm so done with myself. "First tell me why are you here?" Namjoon asked. "Minnie is calling for you and papa." Leah answered. "Okay angel go tell Minnie we're coming in a bit."

"No no I wan eat your face first." Leah whined.  "Lia my princess it's for papa. Only papa can do that okay?" Seokjin said making giggle Namjoon. "This is not fair." Leah pouted. "Go to googie. He has special treats for you." Said Seokjin to change the subject. "Weally? Leah's face lit up.  "Yes really now go or else googie will eat those."  Without wasting a second Leah ran out of the room leaving her parents alone. Namjoon was still laughing about the incident which happened just a while ago.  Seokjin looked at him and also joined. "Damn!"

After a while the couple went to Yoonmin's room. They saw everyone was already present there. "Finally love birds are here. Hoseok said.  "A little birdie told me you eat faces. Since when hyung?" Jungkook teased. "Yah! Where's my spatula? You're so dead Jungkook " Jungkook laughed as Seokjin was trying to hit him.

"Guys! We want to tell you something." Yoongi interrupted. "Is everything okay hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Then?" Seokjin raised his eyebrow. Taehyung noticed Jimin was blushing. "Don't be shy baby. Just tell them." Yoongi said holding his hand. "We think we're ready to get married." Jimin said in one breath before looking down. He was blushing like a tomato.

The guys congratulated them one by one. They were so happy for Yoongi and Jimin. "That's a great news. OMG my babies are gonna get married." Seokjin said dramatically.  "So guys when is the wedding?" Namjoon asked. "Next month." Replied Yoongi. "OMG we've lot things to do Jimin. We're going shopping tomorrow." Taehyung said with excitement. Everyone was excited for Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin even sheded a few tears with happiness. He was nervous though he knew the other boys would be happy about their decision.

They went to the living room to discuss about the arrangements for the wedding. It had to be special and magical. Taehyung and Jungkook were more excited than Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung was literally jumping in excitement. He's still a kid like Aria and Leah.

However the guys didn't slip the chance to tease the couple. Jimin was a blushing mess where on the other hand Yoongi looked proud. Of course he was, as he was going to married the most genuine, caring, loving, gorgeous man- the love of his life. He can't wait to spend the rest of his life with his angel. Little did they know their happiness was gonna vanished in a minute as the door bell rings. It was their worst nightmare.

"Huh? Are you guys expecting someone?" Seokjin asked. The others looked at each other and shook their head as no. Without a second thought Seokjin went to open the door with the boys following behind him. Everyone was beyond shocked to see four cops standing in front of them with piercing gaze. They entered inside without any warning and one of them stood in front of Namjoon.  "Mr. Kim Namjoon, you're under arrest."

Namjoon didn't understand why. He was so confused. "What do you mean officer? On what basis are you arresting him?" Seokjin asked. "There's more than thousands of people fighting with their lives because of your husband. They got sick after having the latest snack of Kims company. A poisonous ingredient is found in it. He also forged money. Do you want to hear more?"

Everyone including Namjoon was shocked to hear this. It's impossible. I checked those products myself. I forged money? When? Namjoon let out a sigh. "Bullshit! My husband would never do such a thing." Seokjin protested. "We don't believe it. There's definitely something wrong officer." Yoongi said while the other said the same thing like it is a mistake. Namjoon couldn't even hurt a fly and there how can he do such terrible thing? They didn't believe it. "Whatever you want to say, you can say in court. Let us do our work or else it won't end up good."

"No! Please don't do this. Don't arrest him." Seokjin said, crying. "Don't worry hyung. I'll be back before you know it. I know I didn't do it so there's nothing to be afraid of. Love you." The cops didn't give him another minute to say one more word to his daughters and others. They just handcuffed him and took him out of there. When he was out of Seokjin's eyesight, he fall on his knees. He was crying. It was heartbreaking. His world was crashed down. Yoongi gestured Jimin to take the twins to their room as they were also crying to see their papa like this. Jimin wiped his tears and nodded.

"Hyung be strong. We'll go through this together and find the main culprits." Yoongi said. "We'll do everything we can. They'll pay this is a promise." Hoseok said lifting up Seokjin. After some times he calmed down. He took a deep breath thinking he had to be strong for Namjoon, for his family. It's really not time to cry. Whoever did this to his husband, they'll be suffered and he'll make sure of it. "Thank you guys."

"Of course hyung. We don't let anything happen to our Joonie." Yoongi comforted him. "Okay so we need a good lawyer who has also the capability of spying." Yoongi said after some time of thinking. "But where can we find someone like that?" Jungkook asked with confusion. "I know who can do it." Seokjin looked at Yoongi who also nodded at Seokjin. The other guys were confused. They couldn't understand whom Seokjin and Yoongi were talking about. "Who's it hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Y/N."