27. Forever [Final]

Taehyung still didn't answer Jungkook's question because he was too stunned to speak. He didn't expect this at all. On the other hand Jungkook was waiting for his answer. Whatever happens you'll be happy Jungkook. Prepare yourself. He tried to calm himself because he was nervous as hell. His heart was beating rapidly.

On the other hand the boys could see what was happening from a distance. Though they wanted to give the couple privacy but Jungkook asked them to come here because he can't do anything without them. If Taehyung rejects him, he'll need them. Taehyung noticed Jungkook was looking at him with hope in his eyes. "It's ok if you don't-"

"Shut up you idiot." Taehyung cut off his words before pulling him for a kiss. Jungkook was taken aback at first but he smiled at the older's action. "A million times yes Jeon Jungkook. I thought you would never ask."  A tear fell from his eyes. He was staring at Taehyung lovingly that he forgot about the ring. "Are you gonna put this ring on my finger or not?"

"Yeah sorry." Jungkook put the ring in Taehyung's finger and kissed on the back of his hand. Taehyung immediately hugged Jungkook and sobbed. The younger hugged him back while rubbing circles on his back. Taehyung was crying in happiness. "I love you so much my Koo. I can't wait to be married."

"Me too." On the other side the boys danced with joy. Few minutes later they went to that place where Jungkook and Taehyung were. Taehyung eyes widened when he saw everyone. "You guys knew everything?" They nodded as yes. "Jiminie how can you do that? I'm your best friend."

"Yah it was a surprise." Jimin said. "Did you like the surprise?" Hoseok asked. "So much! My Jungkookie left me spellbound." Jungkook blushed. "He thought you'll reject him." Yoongi said. "Never! You idiot bunny how could you think that?"

"I thought it might be so soon for you. I know you're focusing on your career right now." Jungkook stated. "Thanks but I've been waiting for this. If you didn't propose I would propose you on our anniversary." Jungkook smiled, blushing furiously at the thought that he's now engaged to the love of his life. Everyone smiled as the maknae pulled Taehyung in his embrace. Gosh they're so cute.

"My two kids are gonna get married. I feel like a proud momma." Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled hugging Seokjin. "Well we still have one more wedding to arrange after Kook-ah." Namjoon said. "Who?" Hoseok asked in confusion. "It's Y/N and you stupid." Yoongi said. Y/N blushed at the statement. "OH."

"Oh? You don't want to marry my noona?" Jimin asked raising his brow. "Bold of you assume that I'll marry Hoseok." She said shrugging off. "Excuse me?" Hoseok was surprised. "It's ok hoba. There's million of girls waiting for you.' Y/N glared at Yoongi. "Oh noona he's gonna break your neck if you do that." Taehyung said bursting into laughter. "Why?"

"Like last time when you were talking to Aiden hyung he broke the shopping basket." Jungkook said giggling. "Yah don't expose me like that." Hoseok whined. "Oh my!" Y/N teased Hoseok along with boys. After few minutes of teasing they decided to leave the lake.

On the way Hoseok grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled her towards him, earning a glare from her. "This is so rude Seok. I was talking to Jimin." She said. "I don't care. You teased me a lot today and why the fuck did you say that you won't marry me?"

"Why would I? You haven't even taken me on a proper date. You jealous ass!" She said snatching her hand from his grip. "Ok fine. I'll take you out but be ready for punishment you teased me a lot today. I'm so hard right now. Who told you to wear this? You look so hot."

"I'll wear whatever I want. Who the-" Y/N paused as she realized what he said. "You're such a pervert Seok." She smacked his chest. After that they fastened the pace of walking. Few minutes later they all arrived at the place where the car was parked. On the way now everyone was focused on Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi was driving. Yes they're millionaires but they preferred to drive on their own.

Everyone teased Jungkook and Taehyung. They teased about how Jungkook was nervous and sweating before doing this. He drank eight packets banana milk before coming to the lake. Taehyung was laughing his heart out at Jungkook's cuteness while Jungkook was sulking, pouting and blushing. Whole car ride was filled with the sound of talking and giggling.

________////________////________

Five years later... Exactly five years later Jungkook and Taehyung got married pompously with the presence of all the family members and friends. They were so happy. Jimin and Yoongi adopted a three years old little boy, Ollie. He was sweet like Jimin but at the same time was savage like Yoongi.

Aria and Leah are eight years old now. They act like a grown up adult as they have a little brother to protect. Ollie loved his elder sisters so much and so do the girls. Aria was exactly like Seokjin while Leah was like Namjoon. Still they were everyone's little princesses and Ollie was their little prince.

As for Y/N and Hoseok, well his dad again tried to separate them but failed. Hoseok confronted him. At last he realized his mistake and asked for forgiveness from Y/N and his son. He accepted their relationship. Now they're engaged.

"Noonaaaaaaaaaa!" Ollie came running to the twin's room while crying. "Ollie why are you crying? What happened?" Leah asked going to him. Ollie didn't say anything. He just kept crying. Leah hugged him and tried to calm him down. "Do I need to throw hands on someone?"

"Stop Ari! Violence is not the situation. We don't even know the reason." Leah said rolling her eyes. "Ollie come on tell noonas what happened?" Leah gave her attention back to Ollie. "Sure mom. Ollie tell your noonas who made you cry so that they can kick their asses." Aria said earning a glare from Leah.

"I gwot a boo boo." Ollie showed them his elbow. "Oh my! Is it hurting so much?" Leah asked in worry. Ollie nodded. "How?" Asked Aria. Ollie took them to the play room. "I tr-trwipped over the ball." He said pointing at the ball in the corner. "What do you want noonas to do now?"

"Kissy pwease and kick thwat ball. It hwurt me." Leah and Aria both kissed all over his face, hands everywhere while he kept giggling. Then Aria kicked the ball to the air. Ollie clapped his hands in happiness. At that moment everyone except Hoseok came to the play room. "What's happening here?" Jimin said.

"Ari why are you kicking the ball like that?" Namjoon said face palming himself. "You'll hurt yourself aish." Taehyung said. "Stop Ari." Seokjin yelled. "No it gave my Ollie boo boo." The others face palmed. "Ollie come to kookoo." The baby went to the maknae. "Okay okay enough hitting."

Aria stopped as she was tired but before that she kicked that ball hardly. At that moment Hoseok came to the room clueless. Before he understands anything, that ball hit straight to his head. Being a drama queen he is, he collapsed on the floor. "This is my last goodbye."

The others exchanged glances before bursting into laughter. "What did you do Ari?" Leah scolded trying not to laugh. "Ehhh princess is sorry bubba. I didn't see you." Aria said going to Hoseok.

"It's ok princess." He said getting up from the floor. "Yeah yeah laugh as much as you want. Y'all are so bad. Every single one of you." Hoseok pouted looking away. Hep pretended to be upset to see what the boys do though he knew what they'll do. "You guys are not my friends. Go away."

Jimin first went to Hoseok and hugged him still laughing. He literally had tears in his eyes cause of all the laughter. Then rest of them gathered around him and hugged as well. Hoseok smiled brightly. His heart felt warm. We're family. Too bad you have to bear us for whole life cause we're gonna be stuck with each other. FOREVER.

🦋THE END🦋