Bonus🔞(1/4)

It's been one year since Namjoon and Seokjin started dating. They were in the same school. Like every year, this year also the school arranged a summer camping few miles away from Seoul. It was a beautiful place. There was also a beach few meters away. Namjoon being a outdoor person and nature lover he was so excited to go while Seokjin was not. He hated camping.

"Hyungie! Please go with me." Namjoon pleaded. Seokjin sighed because how can he say no to his cute boyfriend. "Fine! I'll go with you because you're cute." Namjoon's face lit up. "Yayyy! Thank you hyungie! Gotta go! I need to pack. I'll see you tomorrow at the bus station. Text me when you get home. Drive safe! I love you so much hyungie." Namjoon pecked on Seokjin's cheek and ran towards the exit, not giving the elder time to answer him.

"Aish! Namjoon-ah slow down! I love you too baby." Seokjin shouted as he was already at the exit. Namjoon waved at him and left with a big smile on his face. "He's still a kid." Yoongi said as he approached from behind. "I know right! Anyway are you going right?" Seokjin asked. "Yeah! Jimin is going too. I need to keep an eye on Taehyung. That kid is always with Jimin." Yoongi sighed. "Just propose Jimin already or else I'll tell him myself." Seokjin said. "Hell no! If you don't want to die then keep your mouth shut hyung." Yoongi glared at him. Seokjin only laughed. He loved to tease the younger so much.

Next day

Seokjin was waiting for Namjoon at the bus station. He was twenty minutes late. Where is this boy? He checked the time. "Hyung!" Few minutes later Namjoon came running towards him. "Let's go." Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's hand and went inside the bus. "Are you excited babe?" Seokjin asked after sitting down. "So much! Thank you for coming with me. I was lost without you last year." Namjoon answered.

"But we were not dating that time." Seokjin said confusingly. "I know. I had a big fat ass crush on you that time. I was gonna propose you but you didn't show up." He replied while crossing his arms with a pout. "Awww my baby. I'm sorry. You know hyung don't like camping that much." Seokjin said while ruffling the younger's hair. "But this year is exception because hyung has his baby with him." Namjoon blushed hard at this pet name. So cute! Seokjin thought. He was a shy baby.

A long two hours later they arrived at the destination. Everyone got out of the bus. Namjoon closed his eyes as he felt fresh air caressing his skin. The place was so beautiful. As for Seokjin, well he was watching his Namjoon with the fondness in his eyes. He didn't want to disturb him but he had to. "Let's eat something Joonie. Then we need to set up a tent." Namjoon looked at his boyfriend and gave him a smile, showing his dimple. "Let's go!"

Seokjin and Namjoon ate with the other boys. Yoongi was a bit sulky because Jimin's tent partner was Taehyung while Jungkook's tent partner was him and Hobi. And of course our power couple Namjin got paired together. "I wanna go to beach." Namjoon chimed. Other boys looked at each other as they knew Namjoon going to the beach means catching crabs and talking to them. [A: I find this very cute. He is so precious ╥﹏╥] They agreed and you should've seen his expression. His eyes sparkled as soon as the boys agreed."Yayyy! I'm coming friends (crabs)." Namjoon literally jumped in happiness."Hyung always turns into a kid whenever he goes to beach." Taehyung said while watching Namjoon in awe.