Bonus🔞(2/4)

After a long wait Jimin and Yoongi was finally married. They had been together for so long. The couple was excited to start a new chapter of life as husbands. Jimin was waiting for Yoongi in their room. He was nervous and excited at the same time since it was their first night as married couple. Where is he?

Meanwhile Yoongi was about to go in their room but the boys stepped in front him. "What the- what do you want?" Yoongi asked sounding frustrated. Instead of answering his question they smiled at him cheekily specially Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin. Hobi and Namjoon was just watching. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Give us money then we'll let you go." Taehyung said. "For what?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms. "You just got married. Give us treat asshole." Seokjin said. "Didn't you have food just one hour ago?" Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Also you're gonna break Jimin's ass so I need to buy ointment for him." Taehyung said innocently. "What the fuck?"

"Listen young man give us money or else no Jimin." Yoongi was bickering with those three. He was frustrated not because of money but not letting him to go to Jimin after damn one week. He was at the verge of killing all of them when they said that they were just messing around. They were just teasing him. "You wanna fight?" Yoongi raised his fist. Everyone burst into laughter seeing his cuteness. "Sorry hyung! You can go. We don't wanna fight." Namjoon said as he pinched Yoongi's cheek. "Yah!" Yoongi went to his room with a flustered face.

Yoongi's face lit up when he saw Jimin standing in the middle. The younger smiled as Yoongi back hugged him, nuzzling to his neck. "Mmm, you smell so good Jimin-ah." Yoongi whispered as he started to give sloppy kisses on the younger's nape. "Hyung! That tickles." Jimin whined.

Yoongi turned the blushing Jimin towards him. "I love how you blush everytime when I do something like this and it turns me even more." The older whispers to his ear. "You're such a tease." The younger whined. "Shhh! You talk too much. Do you want to be punished?" Yoongi said caressing his husband's rosie cheek. Jimin melted in that touch. He opened his eyes when he felt something around his neck. It was a necklace with a blue diamond pendant which is the most expensive gemstone in the world.

"Yoongi! This is so expensive. Why did yo-" Yoongi put his index finger on the younger's lips to make him shut up. "I know you were about to say that why did I spent those money for you? Isn't it?" Jimin nodded. "You deserve more than that Jimin. This diamond is made for you. It's precious just like you. I can do everything to see that beautiful smile of yours. I knew how much you wanted to have something of blue diamond." Yoongi said while smiling softly.

"You're crazy." Jimin hit his arm lightly. "Only for you." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's neck and pulled into a deep,
passionate kiss. The younger male parted away heavily
panting and buried his face in Yoongi's chest. The older
rubbed his back then carried him to the bed.

The older male put Jimin on the bed slowly. Jimin was
looking away because Yoongi made him a blushing mess.
"Look at me Jimin-ah!" His husky voice made the younger's spine shiver. Yoongi took off his clothes. It's not that Jimin hadn't seen the older naked before but today he was feeling so nervous, overwhelmed like their first time maybe because they're married now, he definitely looked like a tomato, Jimin thought himself.

The younger got back from his thought when Yoongi unbuttoned his white silk shirt. "You look like a vanilla ice cream Jiminie." Yoongi said with a smirk knowing it'll make the younger blush even more. "Hyung!" Jimin whined with a pout which made Yoongi chuckle. After that Yoongi hovered on Jimin and started to kiss him roughly, biting his tongue. He moved his lips on the younger's neck and gave dark, purple hickeys. Jimin put his hands around Yoongi's shoulders. He moaned as Yoongi bit his sensitive spot which was under of his jaw.

Yoongi kissed the younger's right nipple and sucked it lightly. "Mmm! Hyu-" Yoongi sushed him saying, "Call me oppa, kitten." Jimin froze processing what Yoongi just said which made him horny more and more. "Oppa!" Jimin said slightly moaning. "Tell me what do you want Kitten?" The older said seductively. "Fuck my throat." Jimin answered. Yoongi smirked and switched their position. Now Jimin was lying between his legs.

Jimin started licking the tip of the cock. He licked the whole cock including his balls. The older male moaned as Jimin licked the base which was Yoongi's most sensitive spot. Jimin kept licking that spot knowing the pleasure he was giving his husband.

The younger licked it once again before putting the whole length inside his mouth. Yoongi gasped feeling the certain friction. Damn Jimin was so good when it comes to sucking his cock. He bobbed his head back and forth fast, making Yoongi a moaning mess.

Yoongi grabbed the younger's hair as he kept giving him the best blowjob. He started moving his hips slowly. Jimin choked on it when Yoongi started thrusting fast and hard. Hot tears were streaming from his eyes but he loved it. He loved how Yoongi was fucking his mouth roughly.

Jimin swallowed and licked every drop as Yoongi came inside his mouth. The older pulled him into a wet kiss. Yoongi could taste himself as he was licking Jimin's lips, tongue. "You're so beautiful Kitten." Yoongi said, pecking Jimin's forehead.

Yoongi switched their position again now he was between Jimin's leg. The younger spread his legs wider so that Yoongi can see his pretty hole. Yoongi pulled his legs closer. Jimin moaned as Yoongi started to lick the hole slowly. He moved his tongue in and out. "M-more!" The younger moaned loudly as Yoongi was eating him out so deep.

Jimin's moan was music to Yoongi's ears which caused
his dick twitched and he was hard again. The older put
Jimin's legs on his shoulders. Jimin gasped when he felt
Yoongi's whole length inside him.

He started to move his hips slowly. "F-faster o-oppa!" Jimin said, sobbing. Yoongi thrusted inside him in fast pace. His every thirst made Jimin moaning loudly. He rolled eyes into his head feeling unexplainable pleasure.

"Look at me Kitten. Don't close your eyes." Yoongi said. Jimin looked at Yoongi's lustful eyes. The older kept thrusting harder inside him. Tears were streaming from Jimin's eyes. It was hard for him to keep eyes open but whenever his eyes got closed, Yoongi smacked his ass.

"G-gonna cum." Jimin cried out. Yoongi leaned closer and
locked his lips with Jimin's. "Cum kitten." Yoongi said under the kiss. Jimin collapsed as he came over Yoongi's
stomach but that didn't stop the older male thrusting. After few minutes later Yoongi's thrusting became faster than before as he was gonna cum. He came inside Jimin's after few thrust. Jimin moaned due to the feeling of the warmth.

Yoongi collapsed beside Jimin and wrapped his hand
around his tiny waist. Jimin turned towards Yoongi and
smiled softly. "Up for round two kitten?" Yoongi said
teasingly. "Yah! You're so bad." Jimin whined while buried his face in Yoongi's chest. He chuckled at the younger's cuteness. They made love for the whole night.