15. A little relief

Seokjin felt numb. His head was spinning. He wanted to cry, scream but nothing was coming out. He just froze at his place. Where's my daughter? He didn't know what to do. What's happening with his family? Seokjin's thoughts cut off as he heard Jimin's voice through the phone.

On the phone:

~ Hyung what should I do? I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I-

Seokjin heard him crying.  The elder took a deep breath not wanting Jimin panicking more than he already was.

~ Calm down Jimin. Did you ask anyone if they saw her or not?"

~ Yeah but no one seems to know.

~ Stay there. I'm coming.

Seokjin cut the call. He didn't waste a second of storming out of the police station. On the way he saw Yoongi and Y/N but he had no time to explain. "Gotta go somewhere. I'll explain everything later." Yoongi and Y/N didn't understand why Seokjin rushed out like that all of a sudden. They went after him but he was already gone.

On the other hand Namjoon was restless. He was panicking. Why isn't he coming back? Did something happen? They're okay right? They have to. UGHHH! He punched the wall out of frustration.

Meanwhile "Don't cry mimi. We find Ari." Leah said placing her little hand on Jimin's. "Where is my baby? I'll never forgive myself if something happens to her." Jimin cried, hugging Leah. At that moment he heard a deep familiar voice.  "Jimin-ah!" Jimin looked up only to see it was Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah I can't find Ari. Where did she go? It's all my fault. What if-"

Jimin was crying so much that he couldn't breathe at some point. Taehyung rubbed his back to soothe him. A little while later he calmed down. His eyes widened as he saw Jungkook walking towards them with Aria in his arms. "Ari my baby!"

Jimin ran towards them while Taehyung was holding Leah in his arms. Without wasting a second Jimin took her in his arms and started placing kisses all of her face. They hugged each other tightly. After that all of them sat on the bench. Jimin could see Aria's tears stained cheeks. It broke his heart. He felt guilty. "How did you guys find her?"

"We were on the way home from a place where noona told us to go. Suddenly we noticed a lot of people standing in a side. So out of curiosity we got out of the car and saw Ari. She was crying. She got hurt." Jungkook said. Jimin heart literally sank. If only he was more attentive, nothing had happened.

"She has a cut on her knee. Luckily we had first aid kit with us so we took care of that. By the way how did she go there? Where were you?" Taehyung asked. "They wanted to have ice cream so I went to buy it there." He pointed at a shop across them. "They were playing, didn't want to go with me. Since the shop is here I told them to stay there and not to move a bit." Jimin paused for a moment. "When I was paying the shopper I noticed Lia was beside me. I kinda scolded her for not listening to me. After that when I turned back towards the cradle I didn't see Ari. I searched everywhere of the park but she was nowhere to be seen."

Aria was hugging Jimin and so was Jimin. He was anxious thinking if Taehyung and Jungkook didn't reach at time what would be happened to their baby. "Ari baby why didn't you listen to Minnie huh?" He asked caressing her cheeks. "I saw a prwetty butterfly. I followed it. Sowyyyyy Minnie."

"Don't do it again okay? I was so worried about you. You too Lia. Always listen to Minnie. Okay?" The girls nodded and smiled at them. At that moment Seokjin arrived at the park. When he spotted them, he went towards their direction fast and took Aria and Leah in his arms and hugged them tightly. "Hyung I-"

"Guys go home. We'll talk about this later. Now that all of you're here and okay I'm relieve. I need to go now." Seokjin pecked on the girls' cheeks and left from there. Then the guys also went home.

Meanwhile after arriving at the police station, he went to Namjoon while Y/N was busy with talking to Police. He saw Yoongi was with his husband. "Hyung where were you? Are they okay?" Namjoon asked desperately as soon as he saw the elder. "Calm down Joonie. They're fine. I- wait why your knuckles are bruised?" Seokjin said brushing his fingers on his bruised knuckles. "He punched the wall." Yoongi said, having a sigh.

"Why did you do it? We promised each other that we would never hurt ourselves whatever the situation is." Seokjin reminded him. "I'm sorry I was frustrated, worried and helpless." Namjoon said. "Everything will be alright. Have faith." Seokjin said holding his hand gently. "You're stronger than that Joon and you have us. We're together in this." Yoongi assured him. "I know."

"By the way tell me one thing. Why did you rush me to call Jimin like that? Did something happen before our arrival?" Seokjin asked curiously. Namjoon took a deep breath and told them about Ji-Hoon. How he threatened Namjoon about their daughters. Seokjin was furious and so was Yoongi.  "That bitch! How dare he!" Yoongi said.

"He doesn't know who's he messing with. I can't believe he has the nerve to threaten you about our daughters. I'm so gonna kick his ass." At that moment a cop came. "You're free to go Kim Namjoon." With that the cop left after unlocking the cell. "How?" Namjoon was surprised. "You'll see."

They came outside where Y/N was waiting for them. She could go to see Namjoon but she wanted to surprise him.  "Y/N!" Namjoon shouted to get her attention as she was doing something on her phone. "Missed me Joonie?" Y/N winked at him. "You came?"

"Obviously boba you're my best friend so how can I not? I missed you so much." Y/N said. "I missed you too shawty."
They both hugged each other before making their way home.

Jungkook opened the door. When he saw Namjoon without wasting a second he hugged him not giving the time to enter the house.  "NAMJOON HYUNG IS HOME." Jungkook yelled from downstairs. "Kook-ah you'll choke me to death." The rest rushed downstairs including Leah and Aria. Everyone hugged Namjoon and said how much they missed him.

Then they went to freshen up. After having dinner they all sat in the living room as they had lot to catch up. Jimin started telling them about that park incident. He still thinks that it's his fault but everyone assured that it's not and said they'll be more careful from now on. Then also about the Ji-Hoon incident.

"Noona how did you bail hyung? I mean was their any complication?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah it took a lot to convince the police even after I had all the necessary documents. Ji-hoon manipulated them quite good. However they agreed to give him bail under one condition."

"What condition?" Hoseok asked. "Police will observe the house 24/7 and Namjoon until this case goes down. It went too far but don't worry I'm here. I've dealt worse." Y/N stated. "Great." Yoongi sighed. Everyone went silent for a moment. "Anyway Tae Kookie did you two bring those things which I told you?" She asked. "Yes captain." Jungkook said showing his bunny teath.

"What things?" Namjoon asked being confused as heck. "Few outfits and stuffs as I need to disguise myself." Y/N answered normally while the others gave her a weird look. "Huh? What for?" Seokjin asked. "Welp I'm gonna break into Ji-hoon's office."

"WHAT!"