10. Hang out

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. The boys started drinking after the party ended cause it had been so long they got wasted and since the girls were in safe hands so there was nothing to be worried about. Hoseok sighed as soon as he stepped in the living room. He was not with them since he was chilling with his *work* friends. Though he was drunk but sober than the others.

He can't help but smile seeing how his hyungs and brothers were sleeping messily on the floor. Namjoon was holding onto Yoongi like a koala and Yoongi was trying to leave from the grip but he couldn't which made him groan. Jimin's leg was on Jungkook's chest which the youngest was holding like it a pillow and Jungkook's feet was close to Jimin's face. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Seokjin's waist and the elder's mouth was wide open, drooling.

Hoseok didn't waste a second to pull the phone from his pocket and took pictures from every angle as much as he could. He smirked thinking how he will tease the boys in the morning. He laid beside the boys, yawning and soon drifted to sleep.

Next morning Seokjin was the first one who woke up. He scolded himself for drinking too much because of the massive headache, he is getting now. He checked the time, it was 10am. Seokjin would've gone crazy if it wasn't Sunday.

After few minutes he looked around the whole living room which was a total mess. He was mad cause someone spilled wine on his favourite carpet. Seokjin decided that he won't clean this mess alone. Everybody have to do it since it was Sunday they didn't have work.

He pulled away from Taehyung's grip and stood up, holding the jug of water which was on the table.  "WAKE YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!" Seokjin yelled. "If you don't wanna die then shut up." Yoongi groaned, turning to another side.  "Jinnie please!" Namjoon let out sleepy whine. "I'm awake." Hoseok got up rubbing his eyes.  The maknae line kept sleeping like deads. Seokjin took a deep breath before yelling, "I'LL COUNT FROM 1 TO 3 IF YOU GUYS DON'T WAKE UP I'LL SPLASH WATER ON YOU."

"Ouch my ears." Hoseok whined. However the boys were still sleeping, unbothered and Seokjin had enough. He got super mad and didn't waste time to splash water on them aggressively which made them wake up. "What the fuck?" Yoongi groaned waking up. They all woke up one by one. "Umm where am I? Who are you?" Jimin rubbed his eyes being confused af. "Did I pee on myself?" Taehyung said in disbelief.

"Shut up guys. I'm already angry so don't make me angry even more if you don't want slippers printed face." Seokjin said. "Why are you angry hyung?" Namjoon was confused. Then the eldest pointed at the carpet and the whole room. "And?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Simple! You're gonna clean this mess with me except hobi." Taehyung whined saying it's not fair but Seokjin said since Hobi was not with them so he's free. So what can they say? They agreed to help Seokjin too tired to get scolded again.

At that moment Seokjin and Namjoon's moms came to the living room. Aria and Leah were also with them. Everyone greeted each other. After some times both women went to the kitchen to make breakfast and left the girls with Hoseok. Seokjin glared at the five men as they were sulking not wanting to do the cleaning but still started doing so. Hoseok was enjoying this.

After the cleaning, everyone had breakfast and then went to the living room to watch a movie. It's been so long they all have a proper hangout together like this. They were so into the movie until a few giggles were heard which made them turn towards the sound. The boys saw the girls were laughing looking at Hoseok's phone. "What are you looking at angels? Let Taetae see."

"Dada!" Aria uttered before laughing. "Huh?" Now Namjoon got really curious. "Okay first just let me post this pictures then you can see it." Hoseok said laughing. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Noo! Let us see first." Whined Jimin. "I'm sure hobi hyung took embarrassing pictures of us." Jungkook said.

Hoseok was still laughing including the girls. Then Seokjin snatched the younger's phone and saw those photos which he took the previous night. "Damn I still look handsome even when I drool. They call me worldwide handsome for a reason." Seokjin said with a proud smile.

"Why is Jungkook's feet close to my face? That's why I was having bad smell. Ewww gross!" Jimin made a disgust face. "Excuse me! My feet is clean unlike yours." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. "Pfft! That's why you were holding it like a pillow." Jimin laughed. "Shut up!"

"Awww look at my big cuddly baby." Seokjin said pinching Namjoon's cheek as he saw how Namjoon was holding onto Yoongi. "That's why I couldn't able to move. Gosh Namjoon! You're so big." Yoongi said.

"Dada kowala." Said Leah as she heard the word from Jimin. "He surely is." Seokjin said laughing. Namjoon was flustered. He felt so shy.

Everyone laughed at Namjoon's cuteness and their silliness. They spent the whole day chatting, arguing, watching movies, playing games and not to forget Seokjin's dad jokes. The day would be boring without his dad jokes.

"How does a computer get drunk?" Everyone shared a look with each other. "It takes screen shot." He let out his signature windshield laugh while the others were just face palming internally and giving him a judgemental look. "What? I know I'm so funny."