19. Free

Y/N and the boys went inside leaving Ji-Hoon before the paparazzi started to ask irrational questions as they were already coming in their way. Few people were looking at Namjoon with hatred and he could see that. Seokjin noticed Namjoon frowning. He glared at those people for making his Joonie sad.

By that time everyone got silent as the judge entered the hall. Seokjin felt Namjoon got tensed. He didn't know why he was even nervous in the first place. The older intertwined his fingers with Namjoon's and told him that everything will be alright. "Have faith in me Namjoon." Y/N said.

Namjoon nodded and smiled a little. After a while Y/N lifted up from her seat and started talking. As the time passed by, more the atmosphere got intensed. After long two ass hours of debate the judge said that this case will be proceeded again tomorrow.

The rest of the day went by in a blink of an eye. Y/N and the boys again came to the court along with Jimin and Yoongi as Hoseok was home. Then again debate was started. The people got crazy when she showed the judge about Ji-Hoon's actions like how he forged money under the name of Namjoon with Sung-ho's help. He was the main culprit of everything. She also showed his illegal activities outside of his work.

Ji-Hoon was shocked. How did she even find out about this? I took care of everything then- Ji-Hoon gulped knowing he fucked up real bad and there's no way that he can be saved. He was sweating. Y/N was successful to prove Namjoon innocent. The judge ordered to arrest Ji-Hoon right away as he was already there. He was going to escape but the police was fast to catch him.

The judge also declared that whatever happened previously, it has nothing to with Namjoon. He's completely innocent so he's free to go and he can start his work once again. Y/N bowed and thanked the Judge as he praised her for the hardwork, she did.

"Thank you." The boys hugged her. They were so happy. Before leaving seokjin went to the direction where Ji-Hoon was trying to escape from the cop's grip. Y/N and the rest of the boys were confused af. What is he doing? Namjoon thought. So they followed behind Seokjin with curiosity.

Seokjin stood infront of Ji-hoon and started slapping him one after another all of a sudden. Namjoon's eyes widened at the scene. 

*Slap*

"This is for playing with people's lives in order to ruin someone's reputation.

*Slap*

"This is for trying to harm my daughters."

*Slap*

"This is for threatening Namjoon."

*Slap*

"This is for talking shits about my Namjoon."

*Slap*

"This is for questioning my love for Namjoon."

*Hardest slap*

"This is for everything you did. This is for trying to separate me from Namjoon. You don't know how much I want to kill you right now."

The boys had never seen Seokjin this angry. Namjoon stepped in between them. He told the cops to take Ji-Hoon in front of their eyes. Namjoon hugged his husband to calm him down. Eventually he calmed down. Then Y/N and all the boys went to have icecream to lighten up the mood.

After arriving home Y/N and the boys decided to have a little fun with the other boys. They entered the house with a sad face even Seokjin had tears in his eyes. What a great actor! Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung frowned seeing everyone's faces. "What happened guys?" Hoseok asked. "What's up with the sad faces hyung? Noona?" Jungkook asked, whining. "Why are you crying Jin hyung? Noona you couldn't do anything?" Taehyung said in disbelief.

"Actually I-" Y/N got interrupted with Seokjin's loud cries. Yoongi couldn't hold anymore. He burst into laughter. "Hyung stop crying. You're looking ridiculous."

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked in confusion. Then Namjoon told them everything about how she did everything to prove Namjoon innocent and also Seokjin's slapping. "Thank God!" They sighed in relief before scolding them.

Aria and Leah came downstairs as they heard their voice. "Dada!" The girls hopped into Namjoon's arms saying they had a surprise. Jungkook and Taehyung hugged Y/Nl and also congratulated her for the victory. They went to freshen up while Taehyung and Jungkook went to the kitchen with Aria and Leah as they were baking a cake which was the twin's surprise.

Y/N smiled at them seeing how much happy they were. This past days were hard for them. She breathed in relief thinking that finally she succeeded. Now they can laugh again without any worries. But what about herself? Of course she was happy but something was missing. Would she ever go back to the days when Hoseok and she wwas together? I wish he would let me explain everything. Just for once.

"Thank you for everything Y/N." Hoseok said, interrupting her thoughts. "It was nothing." She said. After a few seconds of silence "Umm Hoseok?" He hummed in response. "Can we talk?" She asked with hope. "About what?" He raised his brow.

"About us." Hoseok's expression changed. Y/N could see the anger in his eyes. "There's no us. There'll be no us. Yes I did talk to you nicely but that doesn't mean I want to talk to you. Stay in your limit."

"Let me explain for once. After that if you don't want to see me ever again-" she took a deep breath "I won't come near you Seok." She said with a broken heart. "I don't care. How can you even think I'll listen to you after all the pain you've caused me?"

"I know. I'm sorry." Y/N said sadly. "You know nothing. Just leave me alone." He stormed out of the place. Her head, heart everything was hurting. She couldn't control yourself from crying. Y/N flinched as she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was Jimin. She immediately buried her face in his chest as he rubbed your back to soothe you. "Don't cry noona. It's breaking my heart. I'll talk to him."

"Don't. It'll make him more mad." Y/N said wiping her tears before pulling away. "But-" Jimin got interrupted. "No buts! Leave it. Let's go now. We've so much to do after all my Jiminie is gonna get married in few weeks." She said smiling. Jimin sighed and smiled back.

Following evening Everyone was in Yoongi's room discussing about Jimin and Yoongi's marriage while eating the cake. Namjoon kissed all over the girls' faces as it was their surprise. It was so delicious.

Y/N was watching them in silence. Seemed like it was Taehyung's wedding. He was more excited than Jimin and Jimin was blushing like crazy. Seokjin and Jungkook were busy bickering about something, god knows what. While Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok was talking about the venues and everything. Hoseok didn't even give a single glance towards her as if she didn't exist.

Aria and Leah noticed that Y/N was alone. They went towards her. "Yes babies?" Y/N asked as she noticed the twin. "Pway with us?" They said making cute faces along with puppy eyes. How could she say no? "Of course loves. Let's go." The twin chimed with excitement and happiness as she agreed.

Sometimes later "KIM NAMJOON!" Everyone stopped what they were doing. The voice was coming from downstairs. Namjoon gulped knowing who it was. They exchanged glances with each other. "We're fucked."