18. Encounter

Ji-Hoon's phone call made everyone shock. Lots of negative thoughts started flowing in their minds. "Put the call on speaker." Yoongi suggested. "Record the call as well." Jungkook spoke. "Jungkook is right. It can help us maybe." Seokjin said. Namjoon nodded before receiving the call.

On the phone:

~ Hello Namjoon, I'm not disturbing your precious sleep. Am I?

~ What do you want?

~ Ah so impatient Kim Namjoon. Straight to the point as always.

~ I'm not in the mood for your useless talk.

~ Woah woah. Calm down Joon. Maybe you're out of the prison right now but don't worry you're gonna get back there soon.

~ What do you mean?

~ I've planned a big surprise for you. Your sleep is gonna jump out of the the window after this. So sleep as much as you want and enjoy the time with your family.

~ Why are you spreading lies about me? I'm gonna complaint against you to police.

~ I would like to see you try.

~ I didn't do anything yet I'm getting harrassed for your bullshits.

~ This is only the beginning. I'll ruin you. I'll snatch everything from you including Seokjin.

~ Fuck you!

Namjoon cut the call. He was too angry to talk further. "This bitch! I'm gonna kill him." Seokjin said being angry as well. I hope Y/N is okay. Namjoon thought.

Meanwhile "Let's go Leo. Start the car. NOW!" Without wasting a second Leo started the car. After a while "I thought you got caught." He said. "Me? Bruh that's impossible in this life." Y/N said flipping her hair. Leo rolled his eyes at her. "Did you find the thing you were looking for?"

"Yeah. There was a secret locker. I tried to unlock it many times but I couldn't. So I broke the lock and found the document." She said. "Thank God. I thought you're gonna get caught. We would be really doomed if he found you." Leo stated. "Like I said. It's impossible. I'm too genius to get caught."

"You're so full of yourself." Leo said rolling his eyes again while she chuckled. "Dude Ji-hoon is so nasty." Y/N made a disgusted face. "What do you mean?" Leo asked with confusion. "I found some footages of him having sex. Yuck! My eyes." Leo burst into laughter. "Oh my! This is gold."

Few minutes later Leo and Y/N arrived at Bangtan house. "Get off bitch. I wanna go home. I miss my sexy husband." Y/N hit him with her bag, getting out of the car. "Asshole." Then she went inside the house.

"I'm ba-" before she could complete her sentence, the boys gathered around her with numerous questions like why did she take so long? Is she okay or not? Did something happen and more questions related to it. "Guys! Let her breath. OMG!" Yoongi interrupted them.

After seating comfortably Y/N told them that everything is fine. She didn't get caught or anything and finally succeeded in her mission. She frowned in confusion when she got to know that Ji-hoon called. "Why? What did he want this time?" Namjoon told her the whole conversation and also let her that he recorded it. "Well he can laugh all he wants but it won't last long."

"But what if-" She interrupted Namjoon by saying "We have only one day before we go to court. Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't do anything in the meantime." She assured him. "And how will you do that?" Seokjin asked. "I've my ways. Let's go to sleep now. It's late. We'll talk more in the morning."

Everyone agreed and went back to their room as well as Y/N. After getting to the room she took a shower and sat on the bed while checking the evidences if they were alright or not. She got interrupted as someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" She replied without thinking who it was.

Y/N was shocked as Hoseok came to her room with a blank face. She didn't expect him to be there that time. He eyed her from top to bottom and looked away. Why did he look away? Am I that ugly? She froze as realization hit her. She was in pjs though but the shorts were too short if she bent, it would expose her ass. Shit! "Wait please!"

She quickly ran towards her closet and wore a long shirt. "You can look." Y/N said clearing her throat. "I just came here to give you the phone. It was on the couch." He said handing her phone. "Thanks." She said. Hoseok hummed and literally ran away from her room. Y/N's face was red in embarassment. You're so stupid Y/N.

Meanwhile great! Just great! I've a fucking boner now. What should I do? I hate this. I hate her. I hate everything. Why me? Hoseok huffed in annoyance, heading towards the bathroom for a cold shower.

Next morning after having breakfast Y/N told Namjoon and Yoongi to get ready. Yoongi had day off so he was able to go with her. Namjoon was confused but he complied without any questions. "Can you tell me where are we going?" Namjoon asked. "We're going to your office."

"What if we get attacked?" Namjoon asked. "I informed police. They told me they're sending few guards with us." Namjoon nodded. Then they left for the office. At first Namjoon was hesitant to go inside but Yoongi assured him.

After getting inside Namjoon was surprised to see that all the workers gave him the same respect like before. They even confessed that they didn't believe any of those stupid lies. They knew their boss. Namjoon was so thankful. Christopher and his workers promised that they'll always be with him no matter what. They'll do everything to save Namjoon. After that Y/N went to Namjoon's cabin and checked few things to find clue while Namjoon and Yoongi were talking with the other workers.

Next day "are you ready for kicking some ass?" Y/N asked Namjoon as they were ready to leave for court. "I am." He answered. "That's the spirit." She said. "Bye babies! Don't annoy Minnie, Taetae and Kookie. We'll be back soon." Seokjin said to his daughters. "Okay papa." The twin answered. Then they bade goodbyes and wished Y/N and the boys luck.

After arriving Y/N and the boys were about to go inside the court when Ji-hoon stepped in their way. "Count down starts Kim." Namjoon didn't say anything. He just glared at him. "Yeah you better start counting Ji-hoon." Y/N said rolling her eyes. Ji-hoon looked at Y/N. "And who are you? You're too beautiful to do nasty."

"Watch your mouth." Hoseok threatened glaring at Ji-hoon. Y/N looked at Hoseok and blushed. "Whatever! Ah looking handsome as always Seokjin." He said looking at Seokjin. "Eww stop talking. Your breath stinks just like you. I'm gonna be sick. Let's go guys. I'm gonna faint if I stay one more second here." Ji-hoon's face was red in anger. Hoseok burst into laughter and even Yoongi as well. You'll suffer for humiliating me like this Seokjin.