14. Threats

"What are you doing here Ji-hoon?" Namjoon asked. He was so pissed. "Ahh don't be angry Kim. I'm here to see how you're doing." Ji-hoon said. "You and Sung-ho did this. Didn't you?" Ji-hoon gasped dramatically then let out a chuckle. "Do you have any proof?" Namjoon went silent. Really he didn't have any proof against them. "There's more to come. You don't know what I'm going to do." Ji-hoon smirked. "Seokjin will be mine soon."

"Don't you dare to lay your filthy eyes on my husband." Namjoon said angrily. "Oh please you know I've been love with him since we were teenagers. None of these happened if he didn't fall for you. I don't understand. What did even see in you? I'm way better." Ji-hoon said in disbelief. Ji-hoon, Seokjin and Namjoon were in the same school. "I thought you got over him. You're a psychopath. Seokjin is mine. You can't do anything about it."

"Oh watch me. By the way I saw you guys adopted kids. Hmm I think I know how to get Seokjin." Namjoon's eyes widened. He was getting angrier than before. He wanted to kill him. "DON'T YOU DARE ASSHOLE! Don't touch my daughters. They're innocent. They've nothing to do with this. I'll kill you I swear." 

"Says the person who's behind the bars. I would like to see you try. You're not getting bail anytime soon. I already took care of that. Bye bye!" With that Ji-hoon left before Namjoon could say anything. Namjoon felt so helpless and stupid. He can't do anything when he's locked up here.

Meanwhile thirty minutes later after freshen up Y/N came to living room. The boys were already there as they were being told. Y/N sat beside Yoongi. "Noona aren't you tired? You had a long journey." Jimin asked. "I'm fine Jiminie. Where's Jin oppa?" She asked looking around.  At that moment Seokjin came with her favourite snacks. "I'm here. This for you."

"OMG! You've no idea how much I missed these." Y/N said having a bite. "It's delicious." She complimented. "Why thank you. I'm worldwide chef after all." Seokjin said with a proud smile. "Indeed you are. Anyway we need to make a plan." She stated.  "Plan?" Jimin asked being confused. "Yes what Jin oppa told I'm pretty sure they've been plotting to set up Namjoon for long time. We just can't do anything without a proper plan as well as back up plan cause we never know."

"Hmm you're right. So do you have anything in your mind?" Yoongi asked curiously. "I do. Listen to me carefully." Then she explained them about the plan and how she's gonna bail Namjoon first. "I hope everything goes well." Seokjin said after listening everything. "Me too. I'll do everything for Namjoon." She promised them.

Then another discussion later they decided to eat since it was lunch time. Everyone was eating and talking to themselves but her eyes were searching for that certain someone, Hoseok. He was not there. Y/N asked Seokjin if he knows where he was. Seokjin answered that Hoseok called him saying that he'll have lunch at one of his friend's house. That was a damn lie and she knew it.

After lunch Y/N was in the living room, waiting for Hoseok while she worked on Namjoon's case. "What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked as he approached from behind. "Oh I just have some work oppa." She replied, looking at her laptop. "You can do it in your room right?" Seokjin said folding his arms. He knew very well why she was here. "O-oh w-well actually I-"

"Tell hobi to meet me. I need to have a serious conversation with him and take some rest. We're gonna meet Namjoon in few hours." Seokjin walked away from the living room leaving her speechless. How did he even know I'm waiting for him? She thought then pouted. See Seok even oppa knows it and you're having fun with your friends? Bitch!

One hour later Hoseok returned. He entered the house without causing a sound thinking I hope I don't have to see her face. At that very moment he froze at his place as he saw Y/N, sleeping on the couch. Was she waiting for me? He thought. No why would she? It's not that she loves me right?  He guessed she fell asleep doing work as there was a laptop on the table. He was going to his room but paused. Would it be wrong if I touch- what are you thinking Hoseok? Have you gone mad? But she looks so beautiful.

Hoseok couldn't control himself. He crouched down and observed every features of her sleepy face. He was about to touch her face but stopped as he got a flashback in his mind. He got mad at himself for losing control. He was going to leave but Y/N gripped his wrist getting up from her *fake* nap. He turned towards her and gave a death glare. So she let go.

"You know it's not very polite to watch someone when they're asleep. Only creeps do that." Y/N said teasingly. "I-I wasn't watching you." Hoseok got nervous. Really? But I saw you were watching me and also gonna touch me." She said. "That means you were faking sleep?" Hoseok said in disbelief. "Partly but I was sleeping until you came. I was gonna get up but I wanted to see what you do while I was asleep."

"Are you serious? At least be real just for once in your life. Well how can I expect that from someone like you? You get pleasure when you play with someone's emotions. It's your favourite game after all." Hoseok said getting pissed. "S-seok!" Without saying anything Hoseok again stormed out of the living room and slammed the door shut of his room. Y/N sat down covering her face with palms as tears rolled down.

At afternoon Seokjin, Yoongi and Y/N went to see Namjoon. "Hyung you go first. I'll be with Y/N." Yoongi said as they arrived at the police station. "Okay." With that Seokjin went to see his husband. He was dying inside to see his Joonie.  "Joonie?"

"Hyungie!" Namjoon came closer immediately and held Seokjin's hand. The older noticed Namjoon looked restless. "Where are the girls?" He asked. "They're at the park. Their mood was off so I told Jimin to take them somewhere? Why? What's wrong baby?" Seokjin asked with concern. "Call Jimin right now."

"Huh? What's happening?" Seokjin was so confused. "Please Jin please. I don't have time to explain." Seokjin couldn't understand why Namjoon was behaving like that. However he shrugged it off. "Okay I'll be right back." He went outside to call Jimin but after calling what he heard from the younger, made his heart stopped beating. He couldn't breathe. "Hello Jim-"

"Hyung I can't find Ari. I went to buy ice cream for her but when I came back she-she was gone. I can't find her hyung."