4. Home coming

As they signed the paper, a lady brought the girls. Seokjin was already overwhelmed by everything that's going to happen. He couldn't control himself from shedding a tear when he saw two beautiful, little girls smiling shyly while looking at them. Namjoon caressed Seokjin's hand and gave them a gentle smile.

"Girls come here. Meet your papa and dada." The woman said, motioning them to come closer.  The girls stepped forward slowly. Seokjin took one of them in his arms while Namjoon picked the other girl. "Hi princesses." Seokjin greeted them with a smile. "H-hi!" They greeted him back shyly. Seokjin cooed at them. They were only 3.

"What's your name babies?" Namjoon asked. The girls looked at the middle aged woman who happened to be the head of this orphanage. She gestured them to tell their names. "Aria" said the girl who was in Seokjin's arms. "I Leah." Said the other girl. "Wow such beautiful names." Seokjin said pinching their cheeks. "Beautiful names for beautiful princesses." Namjoon complimented.

The girls giggled at that. On the other hand the boys cooed while looking at this fascinating site. "You our papa? Dada?" Aria said as she pointed at Seokjin first then Namjoon. "Yes babies." Seokjin's eyes got teary.  "Leah likes papa dada."  Leah said holding placing her small hand on Namjoon's hand as she was in his arms. They hugged the couple.

"Aww the girls like you so much guys. Another couple wanted to adopt them before but the girls didn't talk to them even a bit. When the couple came to take them, they started crying. When we forced them to go, they bit them and ran away. We didn't expect they would get along with you in such a short time." The woman said. 

Namjoon and Seokjin were surprised after hearing that. They were glad that the girls liked them. They were greatful. "So Aria and Leah? Are you excited to go to your new home?" She asked. "Yes!" They both said in unison, clapping their hands.  Seokjin and Namjoon chuckled at their cute response.

"We should get going then." Namjoon said getting up from the chair and Seokjin also stood up to leave. The woman nodded. "Girls be good okay?" The twin nodded and waved their hands to bid goodbyes.

"Babies, we want you to meet your uncles. Are you ready?" Seokjin said after getting outside. "Yes!" Aria said with excitement. "Uncle?" Leah asked looking at Seokjin with her doe eyes. "Yes princess. Don't be afraid. They are your papa and dada's friends." Seokjin said, patting her head.  "Okay!" Now Leah was excited.

The boys got excited when they saw two little dolls coming on their way. They were already dying to meet them. They couldn't control themselves from holding the twin. They introduced themselves to the girls one by one with their signature smile.

The girls were confused at first but after some times they smiled at them and hopped in each one's arms. All of them were so happy as they got along well with each other very fast. After that they made their way back to home. The whole car ride was full of continuous talking and laughter. Namjoon was happy to see his daughters being comfortable around them and freak out in the first place as everything was new for them.