2. Confession

The boys were so confused and worried at the same time cause Seokjin and Namjoon never told them to come home early after work. They said it like "Everyone don't be late today. We have something important to tell you all."  What could get wrong? The duo didn't even give a single hint what's this about. They gathered themselves together when they saw Namjin coming to the living room.

Namjoon patted Seokjin's shoulder, gesturing him to talk. "Thank you guys for coming home early. Actually we want to tell you something and we need your opinions." Seokjin said, taking a deep breath. "Omo hyung is everything okay?" Taehyung asked with worry. "Jin hyung, did Joonie hyung break your favourite dinner set?" Jimin said, trying not to laugh.

"Are you breaking up with each other? Don't worry I'll take care of you Joonie hyung." Jungkook said with a cheeky smile. "Hyung please don't break up with him. You know he's clumsy. It's not new anyways. Same shit different day." Hoseok said, sighing. Yoongi was like =⁠_⁠= and Namjoon was so done.

"Oh my guys stop it. Let me talk. When did I say I'm braking up with Joonie? And Jungkook STOP flirting with my husband! Don't you have your boyfriend to do that? I know my Joonie is clumsy and I love his clumsy self." Seokjin kinda yelled. His face was all red.

"Hyung please! Just tell us what's wrong or else I'm gonna sleep. I'm tired." Yoongi said, yawning. "You're always tired hyung." Jungkook teased. Yoongi glared at him, too tired to scold him.  "Guys please!" Namjoon face palmed himself. "Oh sorry hyungie. Go on." Jungkook said, placing a finger on his lips. Seokjin took a deep breath before the talk.

"So guys we've decided to adopt kids. You see we've been together long enough and we want to take a step further of our relationship. So what do you think?" They went silent for a moment. Seokjin and Namjoon couldn't understand whether they were happy or upset. Seokjin started to worry.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon before the younger could say anything, they were squeezed in a hug by the boys. Seokjin felt relieved. He thought they were upset but it was other way around.  "OMG hyung I'm so happy for both of you." Jimin said.

"It's gonna be amazing hyung. I'm so excited." Taehyung said, squealing.  "I'm gonna play with them all day long. I'm so happy guys seriously." Hoseok added.  "I'm gonna make a team with them and together we'll defeat Tae. Yayyyy!" Jungkook said with excitement.  "You guys took so long to make the right choice once in your life. Hehe just kidding. Congratulations guys. I'm happy for you. I'm gonna spoil them with gifts.," Yoongi said smiling.

"Thank you so much guys." Seokjin said, emotionally.  "So we're going to orphanage this weekend. Who wants to go with us?" Namjoon asked. "ME!" They all said in unison. Seokjin and Namjoon could see how much happy and excited they were.  It made him smile. "It's settled then."