17. Mission

Namjoon and Seokjin got lost in their eyes as if they were pouring their feelings out through eyes. Seokjin got back to his senses as Namjoon spoke. "How ironic! Few days ago we were laughing, playing with each other and now everyone is suffering because of my stupidity." He said sadly.

"Everything will be fine. We'll laugh together again and how many times do I have to tell you that you're not stupid? See how successful you are at such a young age so of course people are jealous cause they know they'll never reach at this high." Seokjin stated. "Even Y/N is taking a big risk for me? What if something happens to her?"

"She's smart Joonie and she knows what she's doing. Have faith in her like she said." Seokjin assured him. Namjoon nodded, taking deep breath. "Yah big baby! Stop overthinking." The older scolded. "I'm not a baby." Namjoon said with a pout. "Yes you are." Seokjin giggled booping Namjoon's nose which caused Namjoon giggle as well. "Let's go to sleep now." With that they went to their room.

Next day it was breakfast time. Everyone was present in the dining room except Y/N. "Where is Y/N?" Seokjin looked around. "I'm here." At that moment she came. "Looks like you're going somewhere noona." Jimin said.  "Actually yes. I need to meet Leo. He just texted me. So I'll have breakfast with him. Sorry guys. Sorry Jin oppa." Leo? Now who's this asshole? Breakfast huh? Hoseok thought.

"Why don't you invite him here? He can eat here and we can talk to him as well." Seokjin suggested. "Yeah that's a great idea. Shawty tell him to come here." Namjoon said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course." Seokjin nodded. "Okay just let me text him the address." She said with excitement. Annoying! Hoseok rolled his eyes.  "He's hear. He said he'll be here in five."

Five minutes later door bell rang. Y/N went to open the door only to see Leo standing there.  "Leo!" They both hugged each other. Everyone smiled and welcomed him except Hoseok. He was burning in jealousy. His blood boiled when he saw her hugging Leo. Leo was a chaotic person. He was friendly and humours but Hoseok just couldn't tolerate him. After having breakfast Y/N took Leo to her room to some important papers, Ji-hoon's office building's map and few stuffs related to Namjoon's case.

Hoseok went quiet and his face turned red in anger. "Are you okay hoba?" Namjoon asked.."Why wouldn't I? I'm perfect. I'm alright." Hoseok replied with annoyance. "You don't seem alright to me." Yoongi said. "Whatever hyung." The boys knew why Hoseok was behaving like this. They didn't want to make him angry cause angry Hoseok was really scary. So they decided to talk about something else.

Meanwhile "so we're going tonight?" Leo asked. "Yeah we don't have much time. So do you understand what I told you?" Y/N said. "Yeah. Tell me one thing Y/N." She looked at Leo with a frown. "A man has been glaring at me I came here. Who's that?" He asked. "Huh? What are you talking about? Who's glaring at you?"

"He has deep brown hair, heart shaped lips. I only saw him once." Leo said. "O-oh." Y/N stuttered knowing who's he talking about. "It's him." She said having a sigh. "What!! Damn bitch! Why didn't you tell me earlier? That's why he was giving me that look. Gosh if looks could kill I would be dead by now." Y/N smacked his head. "You're so dramatic Leo."

Following night it was the time to go. "Okay guys gotta go now. I'll see you soon." Y/N said to them. They wished her luck and bade goodbyes. "Leo take care of Y/N and be safe." Namjoon said. "I will." Leo confirmed. Y/N hugged each of them except Hoseok. She went towards him and looked into his eyes. His gaze softened. "Bye Y/N." She smiled and walked away before Leo.

Leo and the boys bade their goodbyes. Before leaving Leo whispered into Hoseok' s ear "Don't worry Hoseok. Y/N is like a sister to me and I'm married." Leo chukled and left. Hoseok was too stunned to reaction. He was just standing like a statue. "What did he say to you hoba?" Seokjin asked. "Uh n-nothing he just told me not to worry too much." Hoseok ran away before anyone got to ask another question.

Meanwhile one hour later Y/N and Leo arrived at Ji-hoon's office. Leo parked his car near the building. The surrounding was quite dark. "I need to get going. You've earphones with you?" She asked. Leo nodded as yes. "Very well. Let me know if you see anything suspicious."

After that Y/N got out of the car and carefully stepped towards the building. She entered inside the building without any trouble as the guard was sleeping like a dead ass so useless. Whatever now I need to defuse all the cameras. Without wasting a second she defused all the cameras.

Later she went to Ji-Hoon's office. She opened his computer. Obviously bitch set password. She immediately hacked it. After that she searched thorough all the files and copied all the important datas to her pen drive including some footages. You're so gonna get your ass whooped Ji-hoon. Y/N got out of his office and went to store room cause there was still missing something so she guessed it could be at store room since it was quite an old document.

Fuck! Where's it? She's been searching the document for forty minutes still no clue. At that moment "Y/N do you hear me?" Leo asked thorough earphones. "Yeah. Is everything alright out there?" She asked still searching for the proof. "Jo-hoon is here. How much time do you need?"

"What the fuck! I still need twenty minutes. I can't go right now. I still haven't found the main thing." Y/N said trying not to panic. Fuck fuck! I can't get out now not until I get this thing. I can't mess this up.

Meanwhile on the other hand, the boys were awake. They were waiting for Y/N with eyes half closed. Hoseok was restless. I hope she's okay. It's been hours. Why she's not coming back? Their eyes shot opened as Namjoon's phone rang. Namjoon gulped seeing the caller's name. It was none other than Ji-hoon. "Who's it Namjoon?" Yoongi asked. "Ji-hoon."

"WHAT! Did Y/N? No this can't be happening."