Bonus🔞(3/4)

Taehyung was mad because these days Jungkook doesn't give enough attention to him, whenever Tae wants to do something Jungkook be like, "Tae sorry! I need to win this match." Is this game more important than him? Taehyung was so done with this. So he decided to tease Jungkook by leading him on then ignore him as if nothing happened.

Taehyung saw Jungkook was again sitting in front of his computer, moving the small device with his right hand as his eyes glued to the screen. Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. Suddenly a idea popped into Taehyung's mind and he smirked. A few days ago he watched a video on YouTube "Leading my boyfriend on" prank. So he decided to do this on Jungkook not knowing what will be happened later on. Taehyung smiled himself and exited their room excitedly.

Taehyung first went into the kitchen and took a banana. Then he went to his room and took an armchair. The elder sat beside Jungkook. The younger smiled at him, indicating "What's up?" That time Taehyung wanted nothing but smashed Jungkook's head with the computer but he managed to give him a fake yet sweet smile.

After that Taehyung started to stroke the banana lightly which was in his hand. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at this sudden action but he decided to let it go. Taehyung peeled the banana and started to lick it.

"What are you doing babe?" Jungkook asked, confusingly. "Eating banana. Why? Do you want some?" The elder said,
inserting it into his mouth. "No! But why are you eating it like this?" The younger asked, still confused. "I watched a video where they were doing a challenge eating bananas like this so I wanted to try it too." Taehyung said, not bothering to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook was trying to process what Tae had just said.
Does this kind of videos really exist? Who knows! Jungkook
snapped back from his thoughts by moaning sound of
Taehyung."Mmmh!" Taehyung moaned closing eyes while eating the banana."Why are you moaning hyung?" The younger asked, gulping. The sound was so intense which caused Jungkook a little bit shiver.

"It's so good Jungkook-ah. The softness mmm!" Taehyung
said, still closing his eyes. "Go back to your game Jungkook-ah." Jungkook was getting hard. He couldn't
focus on the game and that's what Taehyung wanted.

The elder got up from the chair but he stopped as
Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "Are you teasing me baby?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow. "I don't know what are you talking about?" Taehyung replied acting dumb. "Don't tease me. You know what will happen." Jungkook said, sounding deeper. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to bed to have (not) a nap.

Taehyung has been watching Jungkook for an hour. He
sighed seeing that his boyfriend is still playing that fucking
game. Oh, how much he wanted to break that big shit box
(monitor). He got up from the bed and pretended doing something in front of Jungkook. The younger noticed Taehyung was searching something. The elder was looking for something everywhere.

Few minutes later Taehyung kneel down in front of his
boyfriend, tying his hair. That time Taehyung had long hair which he could do ponytail with. Jungkook smirked and was just about to unbotton his pant but the elder got up and went back to bed.

Taehyung was trying not to laugh seeing Jungkook's
reaction. It was so funny. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked, looking at his *shook* boyfriend. "Look what you did." Jungkook said, pointing at his boner.

"I was just looking for the band and you got a boner because of that?" Taehyung asked, acting surprised. "Come here and take care of it." Jungkook demanded. "It's your problem not mine. I'm going to get a shower. Don't disturb me." Taehyung said, kinda running away.