Bonus🔞(4/4)

Note: Rewritten version of ch 22 with extra dialogues and smut. It will be focused only on Y/N and Hoseok. [You can skip the club scene if you want.]

--------------

Y/N's jaw dropped as soon as she entered the VIP lounge. The club was luxurious but this oh shit it looked freaking classy. Sometimes she forgets all her friends were fucking rich and famous. "Let's get on the dance floor." Jimin said pointing at the dance floor. "You guys go. I'll join you in a few." Y/N answered. The boys nodded and went for dancing. she giggled while sipping her drink as those three were dancing like crazy. Looked like they were drunk but they weren't.

She sighed as she's been missing Hoseok since she got out of the house. Seeing the couples around her made her miss him more. I miss my Seok. I wish he was here with me. Y/N was so deep into thought that she didn't notice the presence of someone she's been longing for and he was watching her.

"Hey beautiful!" Y/N snapped out of her thoughts by someone's deep voice. She looked at the owner of this voice. He was handsome. Not bad Y/N but what does he want? "Yes!" Y/N answered not knowing someone was fuming in jealousy. "Why a pretty fly like you are here all alone?" The man asked in a flirty way. She didn't want to talk to him but she did because number one the person whom she loves the most doesn't care about her existence so she doesn't want to ruin the night by thinking about him and number two maybe it was the alcohol.

"Waiting for a handsome man like you." Y/N flirted back. The man chuckled creepily at her statement. "I'm flattered. So may I have this dance?" He asked offering his hand to her. "Of course handsome." She giggled. Y/N was about to give her hand to that man but someone stopped her and pulled her towards him. Y/N was confused af. "Yah! What are yo-"

"Shut the fuck up Y/N." That certain someone said sternly. Y/N were shocked to see Hoseok and by his voice she knew he was pissed but why? What is he doing here? "That's rude man. I saw her first. You can have her later. Maybe we can both-" Hoseok grabbed his collar. "Finish that sentence I'll fucking kill you. SHE'S MINE."

His deep voice made her shiver. He looked so hot. Yah control your hormones woman. Now suddenly I'm his huh! She thought. "Woah easy man." The man pulled away from his grip. "I'm not yours. What are you talking about?" Hoseok shot her a death glare as she said that."Get the fuck out of her before I kill you." Hoseok threatened the creep. "You're crazy." The man walked away.

Hoseok sighed then turned towards her. Y/N was mad because who does he think he is! "Why did you do that? As if you're my boyfriend. Stop this shit Mr. Jung Hoseok. You're always jealous but when I wanted to talk to you, you just avoided me as if I don't exist. Why the fuck are you here? Just go away. Where did you get that nerve to call me yours?"

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at her. Y/N
could only see his eyes as he was wearing a mask. She got
annoyed and was about to leave but he grabbed her wrist
tightly. "Leave me Seok. You're hurting me." Instead of saying anything and leaving her wrist, he started dragging you as she were trying to escape from his grip.

"Why are you dragging me? You psycho! Leave me alone." Y/N was talking and moving too much so he lifted her over his shoulder. She was hitting him continuously while cursing, yelling and throwing legs in the air but he didn't let her go. He was too strong. Hoseok tied your hands with a piece of cloth after putting her in his car forcefully because she was trying to run away again and then he started driving. She was asking questions non stop.