20. Family time

The boys made their way to downstairs with slow steps like a tortoise. Namjoon glared at his husband as Seokjin pushed him in front. "I'm scared. You go first." Seokjin said gulping in nervousness. "I hate you." Namjoon said, whining. At that moment "KIM SEOKJIN!"

"Oh no! Save me Joonie." Seokjin hid behind Namjoon. The younger rolled his eyes. "Omoni? What are you doing here?" He asked laughing nervously but his mother was not laughing. Okay it was a bad Idea. Namjoon stopped laughing. "Ah omoni sit down first then we can talk."

"Don't bother. How can you do this to me? My son was arrested and I didn't even know that. I had to know from the bullshit media. Seriously?" Namjoon's mom said angrily. "I'm sorry omoni. It happened so fast also you all were in trip." Seokjin said. "Atleast a call? Seokjin! You Yoongi? Hobi? Tae? Kookie? Jiminie? We would-"

"Omoni please don't be mad. We didn't want you to worry." Namjoon interrupted. "This is unacceptable. I'm leaving. Don't talk to me." She said. "Omoni don't say that." Seokjin said trying to hug her.

All the boys stopped her from leaving. They made her understand the reason why they didn't tell her and others. They said that they didn't want them to worry and also they were not in their right mindset that time. Their only focus was to rescue Namjoon from that situation.

By that time Seokjin's parents came not only his but rest of the boys' parents came and they demanded for an explanation. After a long ass hour explanation they somehow understood but it was too damn difficult and they made the boys promised that whatever happens in future they'll have to tell them no matter what it is.

"Where is Y/N? Namjoonie is out of danger now because of her." Seokjin's mom said looking around. "I've not seen her for years. Where's my daughter?" Jimin's mom said. Y/N heard some voices coming from downstairs. She was playing with the twin so she didn't go but now she's curious. So she went downstairs with the girls.

"Omoni!!" Y/N hugged Jimin's mom as soon as she saw her. Jimin's mom was her mom's sister. She wasn't less than a mother to her. "My baby I missed you so much." Mrs. Park said hugging her back. "Me too." Few seconds later Y/N broke the hug then talked to others until she stopped to Hoseok's dad.

"Y/N I'm quite surprised to see that you're very successful at this age." Hoseok's dad said more like taunted. "Yeah. It wasn't possible without YOUR blessings ajusshi." She sassed. "Look at our little girl. All grown up." Yoongi's mom stated.

"Totally. Seeing her I'm getting flashbacks of my young age." Namjoon's mom said reminiscing the old days. "That one when you were chasing down Namjoon's appa to marry you?" Seokjin's mom teased. "YAH!"

"This two are always fighting." Taehyung's mom said face palming herself. "I know right. By the way we're so happy that you're back Y/N." Jungkook's mom said. "Where were you all this years?" Hoseok's mom asked. "Canada." She said. "Ooh. You used to hang out with my Hoseokie. When you left he was-"

"Enough eomma." Hoseok interrupted. "Let's not talk about the past now that I'm here. I promise you all, I'm not going back. I'll stay here for the rest of my life. I missed you all so much." Y/N said changing the subject. "You better." Said Jimin's mom.

The boys' parents decided to stay the night. Number one they've not spent time with their sons and grandchildren like this for a long time and number two they wanted to annoy them for not telling them about Namjoon. So it was kind of a punishment.

Following night Hoseok was working on his new upcoming song. He wasn't able to work for these past days. At that time someone knocked on the door. He was confused. "Come in." He was surprised to see that it was his father. "Appa you haven't slept yet?" He shook his head as no. "I wanted to talk to you. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Are you working?"

"Well yeah but it's okay you aren't disturbing me. What do you want to talk about?" Hoseok asked closing his laptop. "I think it's time for you to get married." Hoseok frowned at his dad's statement. He couldn't believe this. "Excuse me?"

"You're not getting any younger Hoseok-ah. Everyone is married at your age." Mr. Jung said. "So what? It's their choice. Stop talking nonsense." Hoseok said getting pissed. "Do you have a girlfriend? If you don't then I'm gonna look for someone." His father totally ignored the fact that he doesn't want to married right now.

"Stop it appa. I'll get married when I want to. It's neither your life nor your concern. Stop forcing doing things as you like." Hoseok said angrily. "Do you know what you're saying?" Mr. Jung asked. "I didn't stutter. Did I?" His dad went silent. "Leave." Hoseok's dad left without uttering a single word. What's wrong with him?  It was frustrating.

Next day the boys' parents left in the morning as they had work. They'll come back before the day of Yoongi to Jimin's marriage. Everything went back to normal as they were before. Namjoon started working again as well as Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok except Y/N.

She decided to take a break until Jimin's marriage. Her main focus was now Hoseok. She has to fix everything with him but he was stubborn. Y/N tried to talk to him many times but he just ignored her. He didn't want to talk to her at all.

Two weeks have been passed like this. All were busy at their own ways. Now it was time to prepare for the marriage. Only one week was left. The boys decided to go shopping today as it was Sunday. Everyone was free.

At shopping mall, "I look ridiculous with this outfit." Y/N said, checking herself in the mirror. "Yeah you're ugly." Yoongi teased. "Shut up!" She rolled her eyes. "Noona try this." Taehyung said handing her a gown. "Woah! I'm absolutely taking this. It's so gorgeous. Thank you Taetae." She said checking the gown.

"Hihi but you should thank hobi hyung. He helped me to choose." Taehyung said. "O-oh." I don't understand this man sometimes. She let out a tiring sigh. After that she was going to another section where the others were but someone called by her name. Y/N turned back and saw "AIDEN! OH MY GOD!"

Aiden went towards her. Y/N was excited to see him. They hugged each other. Meanwhile someone was getting jealous. Who is this asshole? Did she have to hug him like that? I swear I'm gonna- "You'll break the handle hoba. Calm down." Seokjin said. "Have some mercy on this poor basket hyung." Jungkook said teasingly. Hoseok just glared at them.

Meanwhile "what a surprise!" Aiden said breaking the hug. "Indeed." She said. "Yah Y/N! Won't you introduce him to us?" Said Namjoon, coming from behind. "Sure why not? So everyone meet Aiden. He's..." I'm gonna kill him if he's her boyfriend.