8. The surprise

It was the night before the party. The boys were busy to see if everything was okay or not since it was their angels' day. They didn't want to mess up anything. Everyone was at the living room. "Did you two see what the boys did?" Seokjin asked Yoongi and Namjoon. "Yeah it looks beautiful." Yoongi complimented. "You guys did a very good job." Namjoon added.

"Thanks hyung. Jin hyung helped us too." Jimin said. "It doesn't count." Seokjin protested. "Of course it does." Hoseok said while the rest agreed. "Okay fine. Anyways Joonie are you finished inviting all the guests?" Seokjin asked.  "Yeah but I think you should check the list if anyone is left out."

Seokjin took the paper from his husband's hand. He checked the list twice to make sure. He sighed and looked at Hoseok. "You forgot one person." The elder said knowing someone's gonna be upset. "Who?" Namjoon was confused. Seokjin took a deep breath before saying, "It's Y/N."

Hoseok's face expression immediately changed as soon as he heard Y/N. He looked cold and emotionless. Seokjin was afraid of Hoseok's outburst. He had no intention to hurt him but Y/N is family. She was Jimin's cousin and he wanted her to participate in this. All the boys started at him and sighed.

"Noona is not in Seoul. She won't be able to make it." Jimin decided to break the tension. Hoseok got up from couch and was about to leave but Jimin grabbed his hand. "I'm not in the mood Jimin. Leave me alone." Hoseok said in a cold tone. "I'm sorry Hoba. I-" Seokjin got interrupted as Hoseok said that he'll come around and he knows why he mentioned her name. With that he left the room. Namjoon gave Seokjin an assuring look. Seokjin could only sigh.

Meanwhile Ugh Y/N! Why did you have to ruin my everything? Just why? Why can't I get out of my mind? Why can't I move on? Everything reminds me of you. I hate you and I hate myself more than you because I'm still in love with you. You must be so happy. Why can't I be happy? What did I do to deserve this? Hoseok thought as a tear rolled down his eyes.

Next day came which means it was the party.  Hoseok became ready before anyone. The guests already started to come. "How much time do you need guys? Hurry up!" He yelled and became busy with guests. 

Yoongi and Jimin were getting ready in their room. "Are you sure you want to wear that Jiminie?" He asked checking Jimin out from head to toe.  Jimin raised one of his eyebrows and turned at Yoongi while doing his makeup. "This is the fourth time hyung. You've been asking the same question over and over. What's wrong with it?" Yoongi held Jimin's waist.  "Cause you look fucking gorgeous and I don't want anyone eyefucking you. I want to rip off this suit and-"

Jimin cut him off by covering his lips. He whispered in Yoongi's ear while biting his earlobe. "Shh! It's not the right time. Now go to hobi hyung or else he'll go mad. GO!" With that Jimin literally kicked him out of their room and slammed the door. Such a tease! "I swear Jimin you won't be able to feel your legs for days." Yoongi sighed and walked away.

Meanwhile "Wow my princesses look so beautiful just like their papa." Namjoon complimented his daughters as they were showing their new dresses to him. The twin giggled at the compliment. "Thank you dada." Leah said. "Dada look nice too." Aria complimented as well. Namjoon just smiled and kissed on their cheeks.

"Where is minnie? I wan to go pwarty." Leah whined impatiently. At that moment Jimin came to their room. The girls got excited to see him. Then they went to the party. Jimin couldn't stay longer as the girls didn't want to wait any longer. "Don't be late hyung." Jimin said before leaving.