21. Wasted

Hoseok was going crazy seeing that Y/N was giggling with that Aiden guy. What's so funny? Wait why is he holding her hand? I'm gonna fucking break his hand. "Hobi hyung do you like this shirt? Woah why are you okay?" At that moment Taehyung came with Jungkook following him behind. Taehyung turned towards the scene where Y/N was talking to Aiden. "OH!"

Meanwhile Y/N was busy talking until Namjoon interrupted and told her to introduce him. She happily called for others, totally unaware about Hoseok who was🤏🏽this close to throw hands on Aiden. "So everyone meet Aiden. He's Leo's husband and my another best friend."

"Oh wow. Nice to meet you man." Namjoon said, extending his hand for a shake. "Likewise." Said Aiden extending his hand as well. Then rest of the boys talked to Aiden. Hoseok was happy that Aiden was not her boyfriend. Aiden also congratulated Yoongi and Jimin for their upcoming wedding. By that time Leo came.

"Oh hi guys!" Leo and the boys greeted each other. After that Leo also had a little conversation with everyone before they had to go. Before leaving Leo took Y/N aside from the guys when everyone was busy chattering. She was confused. "I thought Aiden would be dead by now. I'm surprised."

"What are you saying?" Y/N didn't understand what he's saying. Is he crazy? "Aiden is clingy with you and we both know Hoseok is a jealous asshole." She rolled her eyes. "You're at this again? He's not jealous. Please stop talking nonsense."

"Whatever you're too dumb to understand. I won't blame him though cause I'm the same when it comes to Aiden. Anyway we need to go before your lover boy kills my dumbass husband."

"Fuck off." Y/N sighed after rolling her eyes. Aiden and Leo both left from the mall. Then everyone went back to shopping as they were not done even after long three hours of shopping.

Meanwhile "Taehyungie hyung? Where are-"Jungkook got cut off as someone pulled him to the trial room which caught him off guard. He was about to scream but that certain someone who was none other than Taehyung put his hands to cover Jungkook's mouth. "Jungkookie it's me."

Taehyung moved his hands from Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook eyed the older from top to bottom. His eyes widened to see Taehyung's outfit. He was wearing a white crop top with a navy blue short skirt with fishnets socks. "How do I look Koo? Do you like my outfit?" Taehyung teased.

He noticed Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust. He smirked swinging his hips to seduce him. Damn how much he loved to tease the younger. Taehyung thought Jungkook won't do anything because they were at a public place. Boy he was so wrong.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his waist and started kissing him desperately. He pinned Taehyung against the room's wall. He was back facing Jungkook. The younger started to place kisses on the other's nape. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook rubbed his hard dick to his ass teasingly. "W-what are you d-doing?"

"Shh! No talking." Jungkook whispered in his boyfriend's ear while licking his earlobe. "Th-this is a public place." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's aas to shut him up. Then "you should've thought before teasing me. Now be a good boy and let daddy fucks you." He whispered. Jungkook used his dominant voice so Taehyung couldn't say anything. Deep down he also wanted to be fucked like this right there.

On the other hand Yoongi was with the girls. He was so annoyed by the fact that they were still not done with shoping. "Are you guys done? It's already 7. The girls are hungry." At that moment Aria and Leah called him. "Yoonie?" One of them whispered. "Yes baby?"