Chapter 37

Grant's POV.

After I explain to Val and Luke about joining both packs, they both congratuated me and were really excited.

"Its a secret, don't tell her I want it to be a surprise"

"I'm so happy for you two! Everything's going to be perfe-" Valerie sneezes.

"I can't believe you got me sick" she glares at Luke.

I look over to Luke who's also sniffling and smile at their bickering. I wonder if they'll still be like this when they're 80.

"When did you get sick?" I ask, werewolves heal in about 2 hours after getting infected with a disease.

"I lost my sense of smell about two hours ago" he informs, he sniffs the air before straightening up, he's got his sense of smell back.

"I smell a mated wolf," he continues to sniff the air and looks at me as I grin to him.

"I can't smell anything" Val huffs, before her face lights telling me she can smell again.

Her face fills with confusion but then she looks at me with realisation.

"Oh you didn't. did you?"

All I could do was grin proudly, I knew they could smell me and Angelica's scent mixed.

"Oh no she didn't, she didn't tell me anything!" she stood up and rushed out the door, calling my mate beautiful name out.

"She's such a drama queen," Luke rolls his eyes "But she's my drama queen."

I nod in agreement, I just hope Angel is prepared for the storm to come.

______________

Angelica's POV.

I stomp angrily around the house, how come Val and Luke get to stay behind while I'm stuck here bored.

I hope I keep this grudge because I usually give in.

"Angelica Marie Liveth! You are so in trouble!" Val shouts, my instincts tell me to run.

"Don't even think about running!" she scowls, her footsteps get closer and closer.

Yeah, and I'll let her torment me about not telling her that I mated with Grant.

No thank you.

My best option was to run into a room and hope the door had a lock.

Without hesitation I bolt into the closest room I could find and shut the door quickly.

I fumble around trying to find a lock on the door but as if fate has it, this stupid door doesn't have a lock.

I mentally curse at myself for picking this room, I look around searching for another exit to escape Valerie's wrath.

"Shit" I swear aloud, people really hate me today.

I managed to pick the only room with a swimming pool.

My eyes roam around to the other side if the room where a open door stands.

"Bingo."

I carefully make my way around the swimming pool, my parents did always say never to run next to a swimming pool.

I was halfway through the side if the pool but heavy footsteps came closer.

I was so not getting out of this one, damn werewolf strength.

Slowly I finish my way around the pool only hearing my name loudly behind me.

"Angelica!" On instinct I turn around which was a bad idea.

I stood still as I watch Val trying to slow down because I came to a stop, inches away from me she slips on the slippy floor losing her balance.

She grabs my arm for support but I was still startled so I lost my balance and we both fell into the pool.

As we rise up from the water we both shake our heads like a dog.

She sends me one of her sheepish smiles as I glare at her "I guess we're even?" she laughs nervously.

"Care to explain to me why we're both soaked? And why you came in here like a mad women?"

She straightens up before scratching her arm, typical Val she forgot what her amazing reason was.

Her face lightens up as her intense gaze come in contact with my confused eyes, she grabs my arms again with excitement.

"Why didn't you tell me that your already a mated wolf!" I blush furiously as the topic is still a little sensitive.

"Well?"

"It only happened last night" I mumble.

"So? Next thing you know it theres little Angelica's and Grants running around the place!" She jumps in exasperation.

"Oh please, aren't you being a little overdramatic? We're not even married yet, heck I'm only 17!" Try and change the subject Angelica.

"What about you and Luke? You didn't tell me right away either" I accuse.

Truth is I didn't like topics like this very much. Talk about awkward.

"Well you figured it out before I could talk, you on the other had the morning and breakfast to tell me" she bites back.

She had a point but still!

"Uncle J was there, talking about it would embarrass me."

"Oh well, he wants grandkids so it would've been okay to talk to Uncle James about it"

"Talk to me about what?" A voice joins the conversation.

Me and Val turn to see Uncle James, Grant and Luke looking at us suspiciously...

"Well?"

Oh boy.

********
TADA!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18