Recap

Okay this is for all who have forgotten (basically everyone)

Angelica Liveth- Main Character, Grant's mate, daughter of the old alpha's of Blue Moon. She has two uncle's one good (Michael) and one bad ( James)

Grant - Angelica's mate, older brother of Jessica and Ethan and the alpha of The Shadow Kiss Pack. His Father and mother died in a rogue attack.

Valerie - Angelica's best friend, Luke's mate.

Luke - Valerie's mate, Grant's best friend and Beta of the shadow kiss pack.

Uncle James - Evil and part of the Death Moon Pack but he is currently the alpha of the blue moon pack as he brutally murdered his brother (Angelica's father and mother) and faked his twin brothers death (Michael), He has two daughters, Abby and Chelsea

Uncle Michael- True heir to the pack after his brother's death but James has locked him up for 12 years. He will pass down the title to Angelica when she is of age.

David Liveth - One of the most powerful werewolves of all time (Angelica's ancestor)

Andrew - Alpha of a neighbouring pack, a close friend of Angelica and practically the guy that everybody loves.

Ethan - An adorable little boy, Grant's little brother

Abby - James' daughter and has bullied Angelica since she moved to The Shadow Kiss Pack.

Chelsea - James' daughter and has bullied Angelica in her old pack, The Blue Moon.

History!!!! ( Important!)

David Liveth went on a journey to find the moon goddess to save people, he found her after fighting many battles and saving the place she lives. She then gave him her word to protect and help future generations.

He then had 3 sons and each of them had a pack each as they had potential to be an alpha.

The Blue Moon, The Blood Moon and the Death Moon.

His sons were Daniel, Colton and Victor.

Victor wanted power and battled his brothers until he lost and his pack The Death Moon was banished, The Moon Goddess gave them a necklace ( a key to the banished universe) to keep safe.

Present- ish

Angelica moved with Valerie to the Shadow Moon Pack because James had told her too and Chelsea bullied her in her old pack, but in reality he sent her to find the necklace as only pure hearted people can find it. He was also preparing war while she was gone.

Valerie met her mate Luke but Angelica didn't know Grant was her mate as her senses were weakened as her parents thought they could hold her wolf until she is 18 as James would just abuse her powers.

She met Andrew and became close friends.

Val went out to the club and took Angelica then she almost fell but Grant caught her and they knew they were mates.

They live alright for a while.

Then Grant kisses Abby because of dark magic she was using, Angelica sees and fights Abby.

She runs to Andrew then goes to a beach party in the hopes have having a break from all the drama.

She gets kidnapped, meets her uncle then escapes but she gets shot several times.

Grant finally gets her back but she dies.

She comes back after talking to the Moon Goddess and her family, The Moon Goddess tells her she has to fight a war.

She declares war on her own pack as James plans for an attack.

Grant decides to fight it for her locking her in room.

She escapes and follows but Ethan blocks her and begs her not to go but she says she has too.

Ethan then tries to follow her.

NOW WE ARE UP TO DATE HOPEFULLY!

********************

Please Vote, Comment and Follow,

-lovebooknerds18