Chapter 46

Andrew's POV.

I woke up early in the morning, I left Angelica to sleep since she seemed pretty knocked out.

  I walked into the kitchen hoping to make some breakfast, a simple 
breakfast anyways because I am a disaster waiting to happen in the kitchen.

I found packs of bacon and a few eggs, that was it.

I decided to make a bacon omelet for me and Angelica After cooking breakfast, I sat down and ate.

It wasn't as bad as I thought.

I heard footsteps approach so I assumed it was Angelica. I was right because later she came into the kitchen in a giant t-shirt which I assumed was Grant's.

"Morning" she greeted shyly, she sat down on the table and I greeted her back.

"Hey how you feeling?" I ask sincerely.

She smiled but I could tell it was a little forced "hungry" she said trying to lighten the mood I let out a little chuckle for her sake but I knew she was still hurting.

"Well there's a bacon omelet waiting for you so grab a plate and cup of coffee" she nodded and proceeded to eat.

"What are you going to do today?" She asked her mouth filled with egg "Nothing I guess, it's my day off from the pack because Alpha's need a day off too"

"Of course, how else would Grant cheat on me" the bitterness in her voice didn't go undetected.

The tension was starting to build again and it was hard to deal with these situations .

Angelica was one of my best friends but Grant was also a friend.

I stayed silent waiting for her to speak again because at this point, Grant did do something wrong but I don't know the full story so I can't take sides just yet.

"I bet you when he went on that 'alpha meeting' he went just to meet that bitch!" She crashes her hand on the table.

Her face sunk almost instantly and her eyes watered as if she realised something. "Oh my gosh" she gasps her hand on her mouth "I was just in the moment making up lies but now it connects. They wouldn't tell me about the meeting and you told me Abby was somewhere else at that time" she frowned wiping her eyes even if there were no tears just yet "God I'm so clueless".

Things started to get suspicious but I still had to keep an open mind about things we still didn't know all the facts.

"Hey, you're stronger than this, things will get better" I soothe,  smiling softly at her.

Her eyes held doubt and a spark of frustration.

"I promise"

She was going to reply when my phone rang filling the whole room look down at the phone to see one of my friends ringing, I was about to put it away when Angelica insisted I answer it "I need time to think so go on" I answer the phone at the table.

"Hey man is it your day off?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"There's this cool bonfire at the beach you should come I hear everyone's coming, you can bring anyone as well"

A party at the beach is the last thing on my mind.

"I don't know I'm not feeling it, maybe next time?" I ask.

I didn't miss the slow sigh he makes on the line "suit yourself but the offer's still open"

I hang up and direct my attention back to Angelica who's looking at me intently "We have to go!" I shake my head "A party isn't really ideal right now"

She frowns at me "So you want me to stay here and sulk? Come on it would help me have a good time at least for a moment" she puts a challenging glare in her eyes.

"I still don't think so" she huffs and sits back in her seat her childish attitude still mixed with leftover anger.

I grab her hand and drag her into my personal warrior gym.

She stood in the middle of the sparring mat looking confused and I leave to get a few things from the supply close came back to her and she had the same expression.

"Here."

I hand her some knives "get some of that anger out, hit those targets" she looks at the target unsure of what to do at first but then I see all her anger rush back.

-------

  I left Angelica because she needed to do it alone.

My phone started ringing again "Hello?"

  "Andrew thank god you answered, have you seen Angelica? Grant's going crazy, he's been on edge and everybody's worried as hell" Val's  panic clear.

  I contemplated whether I should tell them but I knew they had to at least know she's safe.

"Yeah she's here with me" I hear sighs of relief and then a deep  growl.

Val was no longer there and instead was a very angry alpha.

"Andrew you better have not touched my mate! I'm coming to get her now!" The line went dead after that.

-------
  Unknown POV. 

"Master, everything is going to plan. We just need the stone from the girl now. Should we attack"  I held my hand in the air to stop him from speaking.

"Not yet... Let's cause more havoc first" I chuckle deeply. 

Someone I didn't want to see came through the door.

I didn't have time for them or their excuses "Leave me alone, you disobeyed orders and failed me" 

********

Fixed this chapter I think theres one more to fix and then I'll try create a new chapter soon!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18