Chapter 13

Valerie's POV

"Valerie, wake up" I gently feel hands shake me, I open my eyes and rub them, "Go to bed" I look up to see Luke.

"What time is it?" I ask, I think I fell asleep at Angel's door.

"8pm" he replies helping me up, I could still hear Angel sleeping, she sounds peaceful. She escaped reality a little which should be good for her, but I worry for when she wakes up in the harsh world again.

I walk to my door, not saying anything to Luke, I'm still angry at them both. I brush my teeth and flop onto my bed and I'm exhausted so thinking about sleep, is a good idea.

——————-

I wake up seeing the time, 9am. My thought's flood back into my memory, I quickly rush over to Angel's door still hearing the silent snores, super werewolf hearing I guess.

I walk downstairs and see Grant and Luke sitting, having breakfast, "Do you have spare keys to the bedrooms?" I ask not bothering to say hi first.

They look at each other "Yes we do, but I don't think invading her privacy will be making the situation any better".

I glare at them, still some sass left in me "I'm not going to, I just need to make sure she's going to eat so I'll put some food in her room" They both nod and hand me some key's all colour coded, "The white one" I nod and thank them.

I go into the kitchen and grab a tray, some fruit, water and french toast, I walk to her room silently making sure she doesn't wake up, her face is filled with dry tears and yet she looks so peaceful.

I walk out and do some errands to spend my time, as much as I hate chores, Angel's always been the one who does all the housework, while I'm the reckless one, I don't want to wake her up just to do the laundry, do I?

————

Finally I finish all the laundry and decide to walk to back to my room, not wanting to bother Angel, screaming and banging the door will just give her more stress, giving her the silence she wants will help a little. I walk past the Alpha's office when it suddenly opens "We're going to check on Angelica, coming?".

I nod and we find the food I set out on the floor barely even touched.

That's when I snap, we are going through this together. She is not going to suffer alone! "Angelica Marie Liveth! Open this door right Now!" I shout, I hear nothing in return.

"I will kick this door open if you don't!" I threaten.

The boys just stare at me like I was crazy.

"She left an hour ago" A voice says behind us, startling me a little. I turn to see Ethan.

"What? Where did she go?" I ask frantically.

"I don't know she just left all of a sudden, what did Grant do?." he replies.

"Hey why me? I didn't do anything!" Grant retorts.

Ethan glares at him, not believing what his brothers saying.

I pace back and forward, she could do something she could regret and that rogue is still out there. "I'm going to find her" I rush down the stairs,

She could be anywhere, my wolf speaks, it's been a long time since she has, even she has developed feeling's for Angelica, she only sometimes wishes she had a wolf too. I bet they be best friends like we are.

"We're going to find her" Luke says trying to calm me and my wolf down and it makes me smile as their sudden change into loyalty. I smile and rush into the woods, if I know Angel, she will have wanted to go into somewhere quiet, avoiding town as much as possible, she wouldn't risk bumping into someone at school.

I was halfway through the door when Ethan called out.

"She'll be back!" he shouted.

"How do you know?" I asked since he seemed pretty confident.

"She said so" was all he said.

She'll be ok, my wolf says.

How do you know?

Just a gut feeling, I've never been wrong.

She's always right when it comes to her gut feeling which makes me relax a little.

"I've mind linked everyone in the pack some are searching and some have patrolled areas to make sure there are no rogues on sight, I asked Jessica to stay home to see if she comes home, don't worry we'll find her" Grant says in his alpha voice, he's serious and I know he means what he says.

************

Thanking A You again! Wow 1.84k reads is mind blowing! 92 votes?!?!

Wow.

Vote Comment and Follow please.

-lovebooknerds18