Chapter 55

😎Hey NERDLINGS! (Haven't said that in a while)😎

--------
James' POV.

Receiving the call from Grant had me thinking of a better plan.

After torturing Angelica I started to believe that I pulled her from Grant's territory too soon. I knew there were clues to where the stone is but only she can access them.

Her parents left things for her to remember and maybe she didn't find all of them.

How am I supposed to get the answer when Angelica doesn't know herself?

That's when I thought of a brilliant plan.

Grant will be in my territory and Angelica will be in his territory looking for clues if she wants her precious mate to live. Her scent will be off my land before he can get suspicious.

Its perfect!

---------

Angelica's POV.

I woke up with the sound of movement around me, memories were slowly coming back to me.

How or when did I change clothes?

Cuts and bruises were bandaged and any type of wound was covered in salve to prevent infections.

Through the darkness I couldn't tell where I was but judging by the smell I was in a far better place than that prison cell.

Why was I being treated nicely?

The lights were suddenly turned on and I closed my on instinct it was too bright.

"Ahhhh your awake, we needed you in top shape if you're going to be traveling"

"What?" I sit up making my head hurt immediately.

He started stalking towards me and this time I didn't flinch.

"You are going to be visiting your little mate" he chuckled "Well actually his territory while your mate comes here"

"Why would he come here?" Grant wasn't stupid he would have a reason to come here, was he tracking me down?

"He isn't suspicious of me he called to go to your room and get a few items for your scent, because I hired someone to eliminate your scent in his territory".

So why am I going to his territory?

"Now you on the other hand will take a little field trip... See now I really believe that you don't know anything about the stone so you need to play blues clues and find me the stone"

" And what makes you think that I'll play blues clues for you" I sneered if this guy thinks I'm going to help him in any way he has another thing coming.

"Well you'll comply or else your other precious uncle will have a little trip himself to hell" he grinned.

" You freak! He's my only uncle. He's your own brother how could you ?!"

" I didn't have a problem killing my other brother and his wife, so if you still want your only family alive comply to my demands" he shrugged nonchalantly.

"He comes with me" I demand.

"What?"

" I will not comply at all if he's not with me, do you think I'll comply if I'm in distress and he's the only one that can keep me calm at the moment"

" Fine but you're leaving in an hour" he grumbled before leaving.

Oh gosh. What am I going to do?