Chapter 60

Quick question, how old are y'all? (Weird but I sorta wanna know the age range. Don't worry! Its your choice to share, no pressure or force!)

May the choice be with you. 😁

-------------
Angelica's POV.

As expected everyone freaked out.
They started to shout at how stupid I was sounding and they all had rights to their own opinion and I respect that but they need to respect mine.

I was planning a war, one we cannot avoid and keep hiding from, this is reality and I see that now.

"Your mental! Starting a war against your own pack!"

"I thought you're a leader but you're turning against your people!"

"She was definitely not luna material, look at her!" At this a growl ripped through the whole room and it was the sound of my powerful mate. That had them all shutting their mouths.

I kept my face impassive, hurtful words will not effect me anymore. You have to learn not to show them weakness because that proves their point but it's hard to pull through sometimes.

But I need to pull through and that I will.

"You will respect my mate! Anyone who dare crosses her will receive a punishment" Grant roared, his wolf was showing through and no doubt was hungry for blood.

"Grant Whitley you are in no position to threaten council members, may I remind you that we are of a higher status than you and that you must show manners towards your elders" A man of high authority retorted.

Grant's eyes turned the darkest shade of black I've ever seen, even though it doesn't make sense it was as dark death itself.

The man of authority took a step back and Grant growled in warning to everyone. I stepped up and held my loving and protective mates hand.

He seemed to relax at my touch but his eyes still held the thirst for blood.

"I know it seems irrational and stupid but-"

"Yes it does seem stupid you're starting a war against your own pack one who has cared for you and one your family has worked hard for" Many people shouted in agreement and my patient was thinning.

At this I growled loudly this time, I was sure my eyes were a dark shade of purple again and my canines were protruding.

"You will show me respect!" I spat "Do you wish to go against The Moon Goddess' wishes? One she has bestowed upon me and yet you blatantly disrespect it? If yes then you are in no authority to call yourself a werewolf and I will consider you as an enemy."

My wolf was still enclosed in a trap within me scratching to come out, yet her powers were running through my veins as The Moon Goddess said would happen.

There eyes were wide in surprise as they took in my new appearance, one that radiated power not like the old me.

"Will we discuss this professionally or will I have to dismiss the few of you who are clearly not suitable to be named as a high authority?" Everyone was speechless and Grant held my hand tightly making sure I was still there with him.

Afraid of losing me again.

"Very well then we will discuss this matter now" I take my seat once again and they all slowly resume to their seats too.

"The Moon Goddess has spoke to me and given me great gifts yet at a price. Challenges and dark times are upon us. They will grow and we need to grow too. My pack has betrayed me and my family line everyone who turned to The Death Moon Pack will pay with their lives. This includes my Uncle James and his daughters."

Mumbling crossed the room and no doubt everyone was confused. "They have been trying to find the key to the dimension where the The Death Moon pack has been banished in an attempt to create a world of greed and power once again. James murdered my parents and hid his twin, my Uncle Michael,  for years. He must be stopped and the only way to stop them is through war."

"How about those who are in your pack yet know nothing about this dark magic, will they be harmed?" One asks.

"No, we will rescue the innocent and the Moon Goddess will guide us. This journey is for all of us but near the end is one I must finish alone"

--------
After the meeting I made sure that no one is to speak of this and tell others, they are trusted wolves that The Moon Goddess has picked.

Please read the authors note at the end (just making sure u do) It's about when this stories going to end and a Q&A!

Grant held me as we were in his room, I had to explain everything that has happened and everything that will happen. He just held me tight and I held him too.

This was going to be hard for me and him.

And everyone else.

**********
Okay! For anyone who is curious. This story is almost at it's end! Around about 5 more chapters left, wow time goes so fast.

That was confusing and intense wasn't it? Things like past stories, The Death Moon pack blah blah blah. Any questions fill free to comment them on this section of the comment please!!!!
I had a chapter about the past but it got deleted and I'm working on it.

What are you guys doing for halloween? I'm excited even if I don't do anything ;) .

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18