Chapter 22: Boo-bear & Poo-bear

Angelica's POV.

I finally reach the top of the diving board, I slowly make my way to the edge. I stand still I've dived before but never this high.

It's now or never I guess.

"CANONBALL!" I scream, because who really cares about diving when it's not in a competition?

I close my eyes and wait for the impact, I reach the water and rise shaking my head to get my hair out the way. I open my eyes to see Val, Grant and Luke completely soaking.

I snicker to try and hold my laughter but nope I couldn't do it. Me and Ethan burst out clutching our stomachs, he jumps in the pool and swims towards me.

We haven't stopped yet and its been 2 minutes.

I finally catch all the glares and bite my lip looking innocent, "You all look like wet dogs" I giggle and beside me I see a nod. They all looked completely dumbfounded, suddenly a evil smirk spreads across each face, eyes glimmering.

Uh oh.

I realise what's about to happen.

I grab Ethan and whisper him to hold his breath he nods and pinches his nose, I duck in the water and feel a giant wave sweep across making me stumble a few steps back.

I rise and shake the water off once again. I send them a glare before smiling afterwards like an idiot, ugh I love and hate revenge.

Ethan jumps out of my arms and swims to the slides like nothing happened but as for the rest of them, they didn't seem pleased for the outcome of their plan so taking me at surprise, I feel Grant grab my ankle and Val pounces dragging me under the water.

I thrash around trying to gain composure, when I feel being lifted bridal style by muscular arms.

"That wasn't very nice boo-bear" Grant speaks. I face him with a confused expression.

"Boo-bear?"

"Yes, Boo-bear"

"Why Boo-bear?"

" Because you look cute as a fluffy bear!" he grins.

"So if someone looks cute their automatically a Boo-bear?"

"Nope just you"

"So what can I call you then?"

"Anything with bear at the end"

"We're not becoming those annoying couples that call each-other weird nicknames are we?"

"Just give me a nickname" he rolls his eyes annoyed.

This is awkward.....

"Okay....Poobear?" I ask like a question realizing what I just said.

I grin in amusement, beside me I hear Luke burst out laughing and Val smacking him in the chest, but from the look on her face I can tell she's holding in her laughter.

Frowning, Grant drops me in the water and splashes Luke with powerful alpha strength.

He stops laughing and splashes him back.

"Don't get your pants in a twist poobear " he teases.

I bite my tongue, oh crap this is too funny.

Grant suddenly turns his frown into a smirk staring at Luke with some sort of message, guessing it's an inside joke considering Luke suddenly looks at him worriedly.

"Oh don't you dare" He pleads.

"Whatever you say Lukey Pookey" Grant grins as if it is an achievement.