Chapter 2

"OH MY GOSH THESE DRESSES ARE BEAUTIFUL!" Val exclaims, I nod in agreement they were stunning.

"Were gonna look hot tonight!" I say excitedly, I know I don't like parties but a different pack is coming I might make a new friend ( well it depends.)

" We might meet our mates tonight!" I frown, I still don't feel comfortable about the whole mate thing yet.

She notices and she tries to break the ice "Come on it'll be fun and you may not meet yours but I can" she explains I lighten up a little.

"I just feel bad whoever gets you, so annoying! " I joke, she frowns while I laugh at her funny face, the the frown grows deeper. We both stopped teasing each other when my phone buzzes I check to see who it is.

Uncle J: You got an hour get ready!

KAY!

I reply me and Val look at each other knowing its makeover time.. " Ahhhh" we squeal like five year olds, this is the few moments we agree with each other. I race to the bathroom to take a shower first and I look back to see her frown, I just stick my tongue at her.

I finally wash of all the sweat on my skin, god it felt good to be clean. I finally finish and Val races in almost knocking me over. I dry my hair and keep my naturally straight hair down.

I look over at my dress admiring it then look back into the mirror to do my make up. Once I was finished Val walks in and does her makeup while I change into my strapless dress, it looked classy, tight and almost looked like a dress pulled out from a fairy tale.

I fit it on looking at myself. I looked gorgeous if I say so myself. Val takes a glance towards me and does a double take. "Wow" she croaks out I spin around like a model.

" Come on, I need my bestfriend princess already!" she looks at the time and sees we only have 15 minutes left.

" Oh crap" she screams and rushes to put her dress on I just smirk at her. Once she's ready we stare at the mirror admiring ourselves. I grab my phone and bag to see we have 8 minutes to get downstairs she see's the time and practically drags me out the door.

" Wait! I forgot my perfume" I whisper trying to get back until she drags me again.

" You smell nice anyways come on!" and with that she yanks my wrist in the elevator. We arrive to our packs ballroom (a/n they live in a hotel for the blue moon pack only) I look through the crowd trying to spot my uncle and I make my way towards him and smile when he sees me.

" You look beautiful Angel, " as he kisses my forehead " Your parents would be proud " he adds, I missed them but I was happy with Uncle James he treats me like his own.

" Why aren't you wearing your perfume?" he asks clearly noticing. " I forgot to spritz myself, can I go? I'll be right back " I ask and he just nods. I make my way to the elevator towards my room and spray myself, it smelt expensive and really strong. I made my way down again to see a guy running towards the elevator before it closes. Gosh I felt bad, he didn't quite make it, I didn't see his face though, because if I did I would feel guilt, stupid right?

I walk to Val who clearly has had a drink already since she held an empty glass " Hey Angelica want one?" she asks, I shake my head I don't drink, werewolves don't get drunk as easy as mortals but I don't want to take any chances.

She stands up and pulls me to the dance floor, I don't dance either so I leave her with a bunch of guys and try to get a drink.

"Well... If it isn't 'late bloomer'" I recognised that voice anywhere. Chelsea. The meanest most popular girl in school, stereotypical right?

I hold my breathe and try to ignore her. "Need a drink? You seem to have a dry throat" she snarls and I just try to walk away when she grabs my arm.

" That was very rude Angelica... You parents would have told you off" she snaps at me, I have no idea why she hates my guts all my life, I haven't done anything to her.

"W-what do you want Chelsea?" I mumble.

"I want you to suffer..." she whispers in my ear, her hot breathe sending a cold shiver through my spine and then she walks off. What's her problem? I think.

Uncle James approaches me, I hope he didn't see what just happened. Unfortunately he did. " Angelica you are going to live in the Shadow Kiss Pack for a year" He says ever so calmly.

" What?!?!" I exclaim.

He cuts me off " Before I can protest, "Valerie will join you, it's for the best, I don't want you to get into any trouble with anyone and your mate could be there" I try to protest but he cuts me off again.

" It's already decided, I've talked to the alpha and your set to leave in 4 weeks after your holiday. I would love for him to meet you but he had to leave urgently tonight, you are going, Understand?" He asks but knowing him there was no choice, I had to go and maybe it was for the best.

I guess I was moving...

**********

Wow 29 reads in only a few days! milestone for me! THANK YOU TO THE ONE VOTE I RECIEVED!!!!

This part is very boring but I promise it will get better!

Vote, comment and follow please.

-lovebooknerds18